Venti is a popular DPS choice in Genshin Impact and the first featured banner in the shop. The anemo-based bard can pump out massive DPS while providing one of the game’s best crowd-control abilities. For those looking for information about how to build Venti, here’s the best Venti build in Genshin Impact at the moment.
Best Venti Build in Genshin Impact
Here’s the best stats, weapons, and artifacts to use on your Venti build:
- Stats: ATK%, CRIT%, CRIT DMG, ATK
- Weapons: Stringless, Favonius Warbow
- Artifacts: Instructor, Viridescent Venerer
Like other carry units in Genshin Impact, you want to focus on ATK and ATK% early on in the game with Venti. As you get better gear and artifacts, we recommend focusing exclusively on ATK% and CRIT% to maximize your damage output. You may want to focus on sets with Elemental Mastery stats early in the game for significant elemental burst damage.
Two weapons are excellent choices for Venti, but you have a wide variety of options. First, the Stringless offers Base ATK and Elemental Mastery, which provides a nice damage boost to your Elemental abilities. The passive stats increases Elemental Skill and Elemental Burst DMG by 24%, on top of the base stat boosts.
Next, if you are lucky enough to roll the Favonius Warbow, we recommend trying it out. If you’re wondering where to get it, finish off the Stormterror story quest and then roll for more to refine it. The weapon provides Base ATK and Energy Recharge, allowing you to create orbs like there’s no tomorrow.
The two weapons above are ideal options, but other bows like Slingshot, Rust, and Royal Bow also perform well on Venti. Next, let’s talk about the artifacts you need to get the most out of Venti.
Early on in the game, you can focus on running full Instructor set or two-piece Exile and Scholar to get the most out of your elemental abilities. Focusing on these items early on will give you some much-needed damage output to wreck any enemy in your path. However, these only go so far.
As you progress further into the endgame, your ideal artifact set is Viridescent Venerer. The two-piece set bonus increases your Anemo DMG bonus by 15%. Four-piece increases Swirl DMG by 60% and decreases the opponent’s Elemental Resistance to the elemental infused in Swirl by 40% for ten seconds. When you activate the four-piece set, you should notice a massive damage increase.
Feel free to try and roll for some Anemo damage increase stats on your Goblet as well. Coupling that with the Viridescent Venerer will make your Venti unstoppable.
- Splitting Gale: Fires an additional two arrows per aimed shot, each doing 33% of the original arrow’s damage.
- Breeze of Reminiscence: Skyward Sonnet decreases enemy Anemo resistances by 12% for ten seconds. Enemies suffer an extra 12% Anemo and Physical resistance penalty when airborne.
- Ode to Thousand Winds: Increases the Wind’s Grand Ode ability level by three.
- Hurricane of Freedom: When Venti picks up an Elemental Orb or Particle, he gets a 25% Anemo damage bonus for ten seconds.
- Concerto dal Cielo: Increases the Skyward Sonnet level by three.
- Storm of Defiance: Targets taking damage from Wind’s Grande Ode have Anemo resistances decreased by 20%. If elemental absorption occurred, their resistances for the appropriate element also decrease by 20%.