Sucrose, the alchemist from Mondstadt, is one of the more underutilized characters in Genshin Impact. However, she packs quite the punch with her area damage and crowd control anemo abilities. For those of you looking to build out a strong Sucrose character, we got you covered. Here’s the best Sucrose build in Genshin Impact at the moment.
One important thing to note is that Sucrose gets an extra charge of her elemental skill ability at the first constellation. It does not mean Sucrose is useless without constellation, though. However, you will find she is much more effective when you roll a duplicate. Now, let’s hop into the build.
Best Sucrose Build in Genshin Impact
Here’s the best stats, weapons, and artifacts to focus on at the moment for Sucrose:
- Stats: ATK%, CRIT%, CRIT DMG, Elemental Mastery, Energy Recharge
- Weapons: Sacrificial Fragments
- Artifacts: Wanderer’s Troupe, Instructor, Viridescent Venerer
For Sucrose’s stats, you want to focus primarily on ATK% and CRIT% to pump up those damage numbers. When it comes down to the sub stats, prioritize getting as much Elemental Mastery as possible. Additionally, you may want to throw on some Energy Recharge as a minor stat to help with your ability cooldowns.
As for weapons, we prefer using the Sacrificial Fragments four-star catalyst. The passive on this weapon has a 40% chance to end a skill cooldown after damaging an enemy with it. It also has base ATK and Elemental Mastery stats on it, which is perfect for Sucrose. We find this weapon to be most effective on Sucrose out of the current options, but we’ll keep you posted as more weapons make their way into the game.
The Instructor set is an excellent route to take in terms of artifacts in the early game. The two-piece bonus provides 80 Elemental Mastery, significantly boosting Sucrose’s damage output. Wanderer’s Troupe is another good option for those of you under Adventure Rank 40. It gives the same two-piece set bonus as the Instructor set, allowing you to mix and match both sets for a combined 160 Elemental Mastery boost.
You can also consider adding in an increase to Anemo damage item in your cup Artifact slot. Going that route gives you a nice boost to element damage, which may fit your playstyle. Those who want to focus on faster ultimate recharge can try using the Exile artifact set for more energy recharge.
When you can farm more powerful sets, we recommend going for the Viridescent Venerer set on Sucrose. The two-piece set provides an Anemo DMG Bonus of 15%. The four-piece set bonus increases Swirl DMG by 60% and decreases the enemy Elemental Resistance to the element infused in the Swirl by 40% for 10 seconds. Using this set with high elemental mastery will give you some massive Anemo damage numbers.
Those of you building Sucrose as purely a support role may want to look into the Noblesse Oblige set. The two-piece provides Elemental Burst DMG of +20%. The four-piece increased all party members’ ATK by 20% for 12 seconds after using an Elemental Burst. Your choice comes down to how you are building your Sucrose for your particular team.
- Clustered Vacuum Field: Astable Anemohypostasis Creation 6308 gains one additional charge.
- Beth – Unbound Form: The duration of Forbidden Creation – Isomer 75 / Type II is increased by two seconds.
- Flawless Alchemistress: Increases the level of Astable Anemohypostasis Creation – 6308 by three.
- Alchemania: Every seven normal and charged attacks, Sucrose reduces the cooldown of Astable Anemohypostasis Creation – 6308 by one to seven seconds.
- Caution – Standard Flask: Increases the level of Forbidden Creation – Isomer 75 / Type II by three.
- Chaotic Entropy: If Forbidden Creation – Isomer 75 / Type II triggers an Elemental Absorption, all party members gain a 20% Elemental DMG Bonus for the corresponding absorbed element during its duration.