Fischl is a popular electro character in Genshin Impact and a great enabler or support. Many players prefer throwing Fischl into a team composition with a hard carry, allowing the main DPS to do more damage due to elemental reactions. In this guide, we’ll go over the best Fischl build in Genshin Impact when using her as an enabler or support.
First, here’s a quick rundown of the electro bow character known as Fischl. Nightrider summons Oz, which will be the source of most of your damage. Hold the E key to choose where to summon Oz, and deal damage to anything in the radius. Pressing the key again allows you to reposition Oz. Shooting Oz with a charged shot releases an electro AoE.
Best Fischl Build in Genshin Impact
Here’s the best stats, weapons, and artifacts to focus on at the moment for Fischl:
- Stats: ATK, ATK%, CRIT DMG, CRIT%
- Weapons: The Stringless
- Artifacts: Gladiators, Brave Heart, Martial Artist, Gladiator’s Finale
Fischl’s abilities scale off of the ATK stat. Ensure you prioritize gear with ATK and ATK%, followed by CRIT DMG and CRIT% in the late game. We’ll go over a few example pieces of equipment further down in this post.
The best weapons in the mid-game for Fischl are The Stringless and Slingshot. We prefer The Stringless because it increases Elemental Skill and Elemental Burst DMG by 24%, giving Oz a nice boost. It also has flat base ATK and Elemental Mastery stats on it. You can get this weapon from using wishes.
Slingshot is a more common bow and more reliable to refine than The Stringless. It’s only a three-star bow, meaning you can pull it from chests, in addition to wishes. Slingshot has flat Base ATK and CRIT Rate, and the ability is if a normal attack or aimed shot hits a target within .3s of being fired, increase DMG by 60%. Otherwise, it decreases DMG by 10%. However, we’d always recommend The Stringless over Slingshot when possible.
Other great bows to use at the Skyward Harp and Royal Bow. These are a bit more difficult to get, but you may get lucky enough to find them.
When it comes to artifacts, we recommend using two sets early on: Gambler and Thundering Fury. Gambler increases Elemental Skill DMG by 20%, while Thundering Fury increases Electro DMG by 15%. You can also choose to use a full four-piece Martial Artist set until around AR35.
When you are capable of farming better gear, we recommend using Gladiator’s Finale and Brave Heart. Another alternative is Bloodstained Chivalry. Both Gladiator’s and Brave Heart sets have a two-piece bonus that increases ATK by 18%. Ideally, you want to roll ATK, ATK%, CRIT%, and CRIT DMG on all these pieces. Other alternate sets include Resolution of Sojourner, for the same set bonus as the others.
Bloodstained Chivalry is another good option because the four-piece bonus gives +25% ATK DMG for 8s after using an Elemental Skill. Fischl can call Oz back to her spot to proc this buff whenever.
As a general rule of thumb, focus on ATK and ATK% in the early game, and then hitting soft crit cap in the endgame.
- Gaze of the Deep: Even when Oz is not present in combat, he can still watch over Fischl through his raven eyes. When Fischl attacks an enemy, Oz fires a joint attack, dealing 22% of ATK DMG.
- Devourer of All Sins: When Nightrider is used, it deals additional 200% ATK as DMG, and its AoE increases by 50%.
- Wings of Nightmare: Increases Nightrider level by 3.
- Her Pilgrimage of Bleak: When Midnight Phantasmagoria is used, it deals 222% of ATK as Electro DMG to surrounding enemies. When the skill ends, Fischl regenerates 20% of HP.
- Against the Fleeing Light: Increases the level of Midnight Phantasmagoria by 3.
- Evernight Raven: Increases duration of Oz’s summoning by two seconds. Also, Oz attacks with the current chracter when present, dealing 30% of Fischl’s ATK as Electro DMG.
See also: Best Diluc Build in Genshin Impact