Jean is one of four healers in Genshin Impact, but she’s much more than strictly a support hero. Not only is she a good healer, but she also can pump out some massive damage numbers if you build her correctly. If you just rolled Jean or want to know how to build her, you’ve come to the right place. Here’s our version of the best Jean build in Genshin Impact.
Jean’s elemental skills have a dual purpose of healing and dealing significant damage. So, if you thought Jean is only good with max constellations or only serves the support role, we got some news for you. Continue reading to find out how to build this character to maximum potential.
Best Jean Build in Genshin Impact
Here’s the best stats, weapons, and artifacts to focus on at the moment for Jean:
- Stats: ATK%, CRIT%, CRIT DMG, Energy Recharge
- Weapons: Aquila Favonia, Skyward Blade
- Artifacts: Gladiator’s Finale, Viridescent Venerer
Depending on how you want to play Jean, you may want to prioritize your stats a little differently. In general, we would recommend focusing on ATK%, CRIT%, CRIT DMG, and Energy Recharge. With these stats, you can focus on pumping out some serious damage while Jean’s out on the field and healing up the party.
Many weapons work well on Jean, and your choice depends on how you build her. Those of you looking to maximize physical DPS may want to run the legendary five-star Aquila Favonia. This weapon increases ATK by 20%, and triggers the following when you take damage: the soul of the Falcon of the west awakens, holding the banner of the resistance aloft, regenerating HP equal to 100% of ATK and dealing 200% of ATK as damage to surrounding enemies, once every 15 seconds.
Those of you looking to focus on energy recharge may prefer something like the Skyward Blade. This weapon’s Sky-Piercing Fang passive increases CRIT rate by 4% on Elemental Burst. It also increases movement and attack speed by 10%, and damage of normal and charged attack hits by 20% for 12 seconds.
We recommend focusing on the Berserker set for those of you leveling up with your Adventure Rank under 40. Work your way up to the Gladiator’s Finale set, with emphasis on the suggested stats listed above.
As you continue leveling up and can farm better Artifacts, you’ll likely want to throw on a Viridescent Venerer set. The two-piece provides a 15% increase to Anemo damage, and the four-piece boosts Swirl damage by 60% while decreasing the opponents’ elemental resistances.
If you strictly want to run Jean as a healer, go for the Maiden Beloved set. This healing set provides excellent Healing Effectiveness bonuses, and the four-piece gives a 20% healing taken bonus to all party members after using an Elemental Skill. Those of you focusing on a support Jean will likely want to run two ATK% along with a Healing Bonus stat.
- Spiraling Tempest: Increases the pulling speed of Gale Blade after holding for more than one second and increases the damage dealt by 40%.
- People’s Aegis: When Jean picks up an Elemental Orb or Particle, all party members have their movement and attack speed increased by 15% for 15 seconds.
- When the West Wind Arises: Increases the level of Dandelion Breeze by three.
- Lands of Dandelion: Within the Field of Dandelion Breeze, all enemies have their Anemo resistances decreased by 40%.
- Outbursting Gust: Increases the level of Gale Blade by three.
- Lion’s Fang, Fair Protector of Mondstadt: Incoming damage is decreased by 35% within the Field of Dandelion Breeze. Upon leaving the Dandelion Field, this effect lasts for three attacks or ten seconds.