Find the Markers is a huge scavenger hunt passion project by markers epic memers with 211 markers to collect. This is the ultimate guide on finding all the markers.
How to Get All Markers in Roblox Find The Markers
The mainland is the huge land that you will spawn into.
This is where you spawn.
- Ball Marker – found in a ball in a pit next to spawn.
- Purple Marker – found in the middle of spawn on a pedestal.
- Marker Deleted – inside the gallery (through the white door at spawn). Touch the picture on the wall that displays a traced-out marker, next to the fanart.
- Khaki Marker – touch the khaki-colored tree leaves of the tree that is next to the gallery door. You will teleport into a khaki room.
- Lime Marker – find the staircase that leads to the cave. Walk to the left side. In the corner is an invisible hole. Don’t walk right to the edge, but a few studs away from the edge.
- Orange Marker – find the staircase that leads to the abandoned city. Walk to the right side. In the corner is a tunnel that leads through the staircase.
- Camo Marker – behind the regular tree in one of the corners of the spawn is the camo marker in the leaves.
- Magenta Void Marker – inside the gallery at the very end of the first floor is a magenta-colored strip. Walk sideways through the space to enter the magenta void room.
- Beige Marker – go into the Khaki Marker’s teleport room. Walk through the bottom left corner. Climb the truss. Hop onto the platform and press the button. Return to where Khaki Marker used to be. Beige Marker is now there instead.
This is right next to spawn, characterized by the large clocktower
- Baby Marker – The first house on the left of the clock tower. Head upstairs and look under the bed.
- Dream Marker – The second house behind from the right of the clock tower. Head upstairs and go to the bed.
- Ghost Marker – Go into the clock tower. Walk up the stairs and then climb the truss. The marker will be floating.
- Markerplier – The left house from the center behind the clock tower. The marker will be in a chair.
- Red Marker – Enter the clocktower and look to the left.
- Olive Marker – The first house from the right side of the clock tower. Walk upstairs and walk into the bathroom.
- Crayon – Go to the top left corner of the biome, bordering the desert. There is a mound of dirt. Jump in it.
- Hammer Marker – The right house behind the clock tower. Go upstairs and touch the hammer on the floor.
- Realistic Marker – Head behind the two houses behind the clock tower. Walk through the poster.
- Battery Marker – Find the left house behind the clock tower. Go behind the broken refrigerator.
- Bubble Bath Marker – Go to the house on the right behind the clock tower. Head upstairs and take the wrench off the shelf. Head behind the factory and open the breaker panel. Click the red switch. Then head to the waterfall in the forest (the edge of the map behind the happy house) and fall into the hole in the side of the map behind the waterfall. There will be a water pump. Activate and repair the water pump. Then, find and repair the three other water pipes. One is in a corner of spawn, one is between the two rear houses in the abandoned city, and the final one is in the sewers. Once all of that has been done, enter the left house behind the clocktower and go upstairs into the bath.
- Error Marker – Enter the house to the left behind the clock tower and click on markerplier’s keyboard until the monitor crashes. Touch the monitor.
- Pebble Marker – Head down the mound of earth on the border between the abandoned city and the desert, the same one as Crayon. Whilst falling, enter the black section of the wall to the left.
- Reindeer Marker – Go behind the clocktower and climb the invisible truss attached to the clocktower. Complete the obby to go onto Santa’s Sleigh.
Candyland is next to the snow biome in the corner of the map. Characterized by pink ground and large lollipops.
- Gingerbread Marker – Sitting on the couch in the gingerbread house
- Marshmallow Marker – Climb up the big arc and slide down the grey slide. At the end, the marker is sitting atop a large marshmallow.
- Chocolate Marker – Go to the corner of the chocolate river. Look under the river and jump off the map. The marker will be there, under the map.
- Feta Cheese Marker – Go to the right side of the brown lollipop. There will be a tiny, confined space where you can walk through the wall. It will be there waiting for you.
- Licorice Marker – This marker hangs upside down on some licorice vines, above the hot-pink lollipop, under the arch.
- Static Marker – Go to the gingerbread house. Wait in front of the TV until it turns static. Click on it.
- Triple-Scoop Marker – Go to the left side of the arch. There is a wall you can walk through, on the inside part of the arch.
- Candy Cane Marker – There is a tiny candy cane sitting under the tunnel section of the slide. WHen you touch it, you will be teleported to a candy cane room. Don’t touch the red stripes, they will kill you.
- Flan Marker – Walk to the rocky ridge on the edge on the map behind the house on the small snow hill. There is a tiny ramp on the edge of the map that quickly goes transparent. Carefully, you must shift lock your way across the ramp. Keep going, even when you go through the wall. You will drop into an obby. Complete it.
- Lollipop Marker – Jump on the platform to the left of the gingerbread house and use it as a platform to jump into the dark green lollipop.
- Peppermint Marker – Inside the roof of the gingerbread house. The wall at the back of the house is walk-through.
- Salted Caramel Marker – Land on the hot-pink lollipop under the arch and use the licorice vine directly above it to climb into the salted caramel room.
- Gummy Marker – Around Candyland are four buttons. Press them in the following order. The blue button (on the blue lollipop), the red button (in the gingerbread house), the yellow button (on the edge of the pathway leading to the chocolate fountain), the green button (go to the chocolate fountain, zoom out and look to the lower left. The button is between that platform and a rocky outcrop). Then, go to the chocolate waterfall and squeeze into the gap to the left, where there will be a spike pit. Parkour around the obstacle on the ledge between you and the now-open door. Go through the door.
The desert is next to the abandoned city and the cave, characterized by the sand and the pyramid.
- Cactus Marker – Found behind a cactus under the obby.
- Liquid Marker – Melted inside of a purple pool to the right of the pyramid.
- Tan Marker – Behind the huge statue.
- Temple Marker – Go into the pyramid and go up the truss. Jump over the tripwires.
- Cowboy Marker – Have a duel with a player outside of the TIS’ ALL-OON. Talk to the cowboy outside first.
- Salmon Marker – Go to the back of the pyramid and climb to the top. You should fall through the walk-through wall into the top of the pyramid.
- Sand Marker – Go into the pyramid and go to the right of the truss. In the corner is a gap in the wall. Walk through it.
- Sandstorm Marker – Walk to the top of the pyramid and jump onto the invisible truss. Climb it to the top.
- Flower Marker – Complete the obstacle course in the middle of the desert.
- Polka-Dot Marker – Climb up the sand dune behind the TIS’ ALL-OON and walk into the ring of cacti. Walk over to the green button in the corner. Keep trying to land in the yellow spot at the bottom. Any movement will kick you out from the drop, so keep trying.
- Vermillion Marker – Go to the left side of the pyramid and walk up until you find a missing brick. Step onto it. You will be teleported to a room of swords. Cross to the other side without touching them.
- Strawberry Marker – Go to the Vermillion Marker’s room as mentioned above. On the left wall will be a button, unlocking a secret compartment at the end hiding this marker.
- Cornbread Marker – You must press a number of buttons correctly in the following order. This marker does not appear in the index, but there is a badge. The Yellow Square Button (inside the mountain, higher up opposite the keyboard room entrance), the Blue Triangle Button (behind the fridge on the second floor of the house in the Snow Biome), the Cyan Pentagon Button (on the side of a tree stump next to the spinning purple cube in the forest), the Orange Arrow Button (inside the factory, the room with the desk), the Red X Button (under Ye Olde Shop), the Magenta Heart Button (go into the pyramid and climb the truss. Look to the right), the Purple Circle Button (behind a pillar in the clocktower), the Green Star Button (on a green crystal in the cave), and finally the Grey Rhombus Button (on the side of the map in Candyland, right next to the light green lollipop (the highest green-coloured lollipop). Once all the buttons have been pressed, return to the desert. There will be a smoking vent atop the sand dunes. Jump in.
The cave’s entrance is right next to spawn.
- Triple Marker – Climb up the cave and parkour up the wooden beam.
- Dummy Maker – Go into the cave. From the entrance, go forwards till you hit a wall and take a right, around the blue crystal, and around the wall. Look into the darkness, a label says ‘dummy’. Walk into the darkness.
- Crystal Marker – Go to the back end of the cave and look to the left. Squeeze through that gap, the marker will be there.
- Maroon Marker – Go into the cave and keep going forwards. Go up the mound and stand next to the yellow crystal. There is a dark gap going forward. The marker is hiding there.
- Markerseed the Fallen – Go to the darkness with the dummy label as mentioned above. Turn around fully and walk forwards until you find the marker.
- Cyan Marker – Hiding behind a tree to the right of the cave’s entrance.
- Green Marker – Go to the edge of the map between the cave and the mountain. The marker hides just under the map.
- Marker Stack – Go to the blue marker beside the cave to the right. Accept its quest to find three hidden markers. The Green Brother can be found on a tree on the edge of the map in the forest. The Yellow Brother can be found at the right side of the fireplace in the cabin in the Snow Biome. The Red Brother can be found at the edge of the map behind the factory. Once all have been collected, go back to the blue marker and talk to it.
- Spider Marker
- Devil Marker – Go to the top of the Cave and go to the edge of the map. Zoom out and look at the bottom of the cave, where a tiny ridge can be seen. Jump onto it and follow it all the way around.
- Burning Marker
Factory that will be good for the economy
The factory can be found next to the shop and the forest, at a corner of the map.
- Industrial Marker – In the Assembly Line room in the factory. Stands next to the conveyor belt.
- Lava Jump Marker – To the right of the Industrial Marker is a room without a door. There is a bright red obby leading to the marker.
- Permanent Marker – On the desk in the office in the manufacturing room. Go to the lava jump room and take a sharp right. To the end of that room is an office.
- Security Marker – Go into the factory. it will stand behind a desk right in front of you. You don’t need to talk to it to claim it.
- Box Marker – Go to the manufacturing room and look to the first corner. There will be a key. Click it and the Storage Room door will disappear, allowing you access. This marker lies behind the boxes.
- Golden Marker – Go behind the factory and walk along the edge of the map. There will be a yellow square at the corner. Step on it.
- Smoke Marker – Go onto the factory and and jump to the tallest smoke pipe.
- White Marker – Go the conveyor belt that the Industrial Marker stands next to. Jump into the basket. The marker lies on a shelf.
- Atomic Marker – Go to the manufacturing room (to the right of the laval jump obby) and use the microscope on the counter. Then look around for tiny atomic markers. Click on it once you found one and bring it back to the microscope. Keep doing this until you get teleported to a different room.
- Winning Marker – Equip the Winning Smile face and talk to the marker behind the factory. You will have turned its frown upside down.
- Time Marker – Go to the clock in the first room and wait for a portal to appear and walk into it. It appears every five minutes.
Easter Egg Marker
- Left Leg Marker – Go to the storage room and click on Popkorn’s Evil Clone’s left leg.
This is a flat baseplate found next to the factory and behind the shop.
- Marker for the Black Baseplate – look behind the shop and to the left of the factory, there will be a black baseplate. The marker is on top, talk to it.
- Xanwood Marker – Head to the black baseplate next to the factory. There is a triangular section. Step on the middle of it, you will fall through the floor where the marker waits for you.
- 90 Degree Marker – There is an invisible path leading off the map directly behind the Marker for the Black Baseplate. Follow it up.
- Alternate Marker – There is a block in a corner of the baseplate. Go behind it and interact with the passcode.Type in ‘L5LPDNNN’. The marker will spawn in a compartment under the map, you must jump to get it.
You can get to the sewers by going to the factory and dropping into the basket next to the first conveyor belt. There is a sewer grate in that small room. Walk into it to be teleported into the sewers.
- Rust Marker – As soon as you walk into the sewers, the marker is there on the left wall.
- Dark Green Marker – From the first sewer compartment, walk forwards till you hit the wall to be transported to the main sewer compartment. Take the left path, this marker is floating there.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Marker – The right path of the main sewer compartment takes you to a den of sorts. The marker is standing and waiting for you.
- Platinum Marker – Go to the den in the main sewer compartment and walk into the fridge.
To get to this biome, walk into the firepit in the Happy House, and then stand back on the baseplate to teleport on top of the house. Jump on the chimney and then vertical parkour up the transparent platforms. Get high enough and you will teleport into the clouds.
- Cloud Marker – When you spawn in, this marker will be behind you lying down.
- Chicken Marker – Go to the forest and walk up the grey staircase. To your right is a stump that connects to the trees via a vine. Walk across that vine, and then the second to make your way to the hill on the other side. Walk to the broken cobblestone pieces. You will be transported to the sky. As you fall, make sure to land on the cloud with the marker on it.
- Skydiving Marker – Zoom out and look below. You should spot a purple marker suspended in the air, ‘skydiving’. You must parkour on the clouds to then jump on it to claim it.
- Atmosphere Marker – Zoom out and look at the clouds a few levels below. You should see a bright white button. Jump down there and stand on it. You will be teleported back to the starting cloud. This has now made some clouds appear for you to jump over to the cloud with balloons. Take a balloon. You will float, and a blue ring will form. Move your character to stay inside the ring. You will be moved on top of the Atmosphere Marker. Drop onto the cloud below.
- Balloon Marker – Make your way to the cloud with the Chicken Marker on it as mentioned above. There are see-through platforms. Parkour across the platforms and you will teleported to another room.
- Malding Marker – This marker hides under one of the smaller clouds. Zoom out and gradually decline until you find it.
- Stormy Marker – Next to the main cloud is a set of green transparent trusses that lead down to the lightning bolt under the main cloud. Walk to the other end of the lightning bolt.
This biome is right next to spawn and is characterized by the happy house and all the trees.
- Bee Marker – Next to the Happy House on a tree.
- Capless Marker’s Cap – In the form of a marker cap, right next to the entrance of the factory.
- Carpet Marker – Inside the Happy House, walk on the carpet.
- Fire Marker – Inside the Happy House, walk into the fireplace.
- Fishbowl Marker – Inside the Happy House, on the table.
- Lavender Marker – Go to the waterfall at the edge of the map (far behind the Happy House) and then turn left. Walk into the spinning purple cube.
- Zombie Marker – Walk into the left grave right outside of the factory entrance.
- Bendy Straw Marker – Head to the waterfall in the forest (the edge of the map behind the happy house) and fall into the hole in the side of the map behind the waterfall. It will be standing there.
- Blue Marker – Go up the grey staircase and go to the stump that is connected to the trees by a vine. Use the vines to cross onto the other hill. Go past the broken cobblestones (do not walk over) and drop to the small part of the hill. The marker hides behind a tree.
- Brick Marker – On the side of Happy House’s chimney. You can climb the window to get onto Happy House’s roof.
- Leaf Marker – On top of the trees at the starting edge of the forest. Use the vines from the stump atop the grey staircase to get on top of the leaves.
- Marker? – Head over to the waterfall at the edge of the map behind the Happy House and turn left. To the very edge is a stone with an arrow pointing down. Drop down to land on a truly invisible platform. You will see the Marker? under the map. Walk towards it.
- Rock Marker – There is a rock to the right of the Happy House. The marker is hiding on the side of it.
- Wood Marker – Head to the waterfall at the edge of the map behind Happy House and turn left. Look behind the tree.
- Dirt Marker – Go up the grey staircase and turn a sharp left. Walk along the fences and walk through the dirt wall opposite.
- MEGA MARKER! – Go to the waterfall at the edge of the map behind the Happy House. Go to the final fence. Along the wall at the edge of the map will be small dirt edges. Walk along them until you walk through the wall and find the marker.
- Missing Texture Marker – Go to a tree near the waterfall at the edge of the map behind the Happy House. Look at one the trees behind it. Atop the leaves will be a purple and black cube. Touch it to be teleported to another room.
- Phoenix Marker – Go into the fireplace in Happy House and walk to the top left corner of the room, past the fire marker. Squeeze into the small opening and touch the marker to be teleported to an obby. Complete it.
- Wild Marker
- Skinny Marker – Go in between the mountain biome and the forest biome. There is a thin walk-through wall on the side of the forest hill.
- Tree Sap Marker
- Forbidden Marker – Go into the Happy House and shout ‘I hate Wild Card’, which will teleport you to a room. Go through the white door and complete the maze. Wild Card is on the prowl and will try to hunt you down. If you complete the maze, the marker will be waiting for you.
Ye Odle Shop
The shop is found directly next to spawn. It is a large wooden structure.
- Coral Marker – Hides within coral below the shop.
- Dark Blue Marker – Sits in the corner under the shop.
- Thief Marker – Behind the shop.
- Water Marker – Floats on the surface of the water below the shop.
- Lightbulb Marker – Hangs on the ceiling above the Yellow Marker inside the shop. Climb the racks to get up there.
- Old Marker – Inside the shop, climb the rack at the left corner. It is lying down.
- Tied Marker – Second floor of the the shop. Go to the very end of the room, it is lying down behind some crates.
- Yellow Marker – Behind the stall inside the shop. You don’t need to talk to it, just touch it.
- Ecosystem Marker – Located at the bottom of the pond under the shop. Talk to it and accept the quest. Then collect all the coloured fishes in the pond. Go back to the marker.
- Gray Marker – Go to the shop and climb the ladder to the top floor. On the left wall is a translucent truss that leads to the attic. It is standing in the attic.
- Plaid Marker – Go to the shop and climb the ladder to the top floor. The largest crate has a walk-through lid. The marker hides inside.
- Ceramic Marker – Talk to the Yellow Marker and tell it that you have met one of its ancestors. Select Primrose Marker. It will take you down a set of stairs to see a map. Go back up the stairs and touch the Ceramic Marker. It will explode into pieces. Find all the pieces and the marker will be assembled on a crate.
- Sunburnt Marer – Go to the forest and walk up the grey staircase. To your right is a stump that connects to the trees via a vine. Walk across that vine, and then the second to make your way to the hill on the other side. Walk to the broken cobblestone pieces. You will be transported to the sky. Try to land on the shop’s roof, where the marker is laying.
The mountain is easily identifiable due to its size. It is next to the cave and the forest.
- Big Orange Marker – Climb the ladder and enter the mountain. Touch the two eggs in a nest to the left of the entrance. Touch them to be teleported to another room. You must have the Baby Marker collected first before you talk to the Big Orange Marker to collect it.
- Bone Marker – Climb the ladder but immediately turn left to follow the rib cages. to the edge of the mountain. The Bone Marker is hiding in one.
- Brown Marker – Climb the ladder and go to the eggs to the left. Keep going forward and go into the compartment.
- Grass Marker – To the left of the ladder are two grass patches. Walk all over the larger one until you find it.
- Goat Marker – Climb up the ladder and then go to the left where there are more ladders. Climb those ladders and you should be able to see the marker a little higher up. Climb the third set of ladders to claim it.
- Capless Marker – Use the ladders to head around the back of the mountain. The marker sits at the mountain’s base.
- Cork Marker – On the right side of the mountain, nestles between two outcrops. Easily visible if you walk around without climbing the mountain first.
- Pink Marker – Keep using the ladders to climb up the mountain. The Pink Marker sits on a wooden platform quite high up. You will encounter it near the top, before the snow levels. Practically unavoidable if climbing up correctly.
- Rainbow Marker – Climb to the top of the mountain, but before you reach the snow levels, just after walking past the Pink Marker, instead of jumping up, you drop down to the small wooden platforms above the spike rocks that will kill you. Complete the perilous obstacle course. The marker will be at the end.
- Rockslide Marker – Climb the first couple of ladders and walk to the edge of the mountain till you see a stick of dynamite. Explode it. You will be placed back at the foot of the mountain and will have to climb back to that spot, but now with rocks falling from the sky. If you die, the rocks will not reset and you can keep trying to get it. Go back to where the dynamite was, walk through the hole, and you can claim the marker to stop the rocks.
- Aurora Marker – Climb to the very top of the mountain and climb up the very top pine tree. There is a truss that leads up to an obby. The marker waits for you at the end.
- Ivory Marker – Climb the mountain and wrap around it until you find a small cave. Walk through it. You must parkour around the edge of the small cavern.
- Paper Marker – Go to Bone Marker and zoom out to look at the edge of the map. There will be a walk-through wall you must drop off and land in. It is distinguishable by the way it looks out of place with the walls around it.
- Shadow Marker – Climb the mountain and wrap around it until you find a small cave. Walk through it. Jump to the first outcrop on the edge of the wall but drop to a platform below. It is in the shadows, seen only by its red eyes.
- Ski Marker
Mountain Keyboard Room
To get here go inside the mountain and walk through the incredibly dark arch with wooden beam support and two lanterns neighbouring it.
- Black Marker – Literally just standing there.
- Evil Marker – type ‘INVERT’ into the keypad and a secret compartment will open.
- Teapot Marker – type ‘MRMARKERMAKER’ into the keypad and a trapdoor will open.
- Cough Drop Marker – type ‘HILLROCK’ three separate times. (do not type in ‘HILLROCKHILLROCKHILLROCK).
This biome is next to the abandoned city and next to the shop. It is characterized by the house and snow.
- Explode Marker – To the right of the house is a button with a sign that says ‘die button’. Click the button.
- Hanging Marker – Go into the house atop the hill. Walk to the top floor. It is hanging from the ceiling.
- Magenta Marker – Go into the house atop the hill. Walk to the top floor. Go into the bathroom.
- Snow Marker – In front of the tree to the right of the house’s hill. It will be lying on the floor.
- Snowman Marker – As you walk into the snow biome from spawn it will be there next to the white tree.
- Flamingo Marker – There is a walk-through floor tile between the die button and the hill.D Drop through it.
- Mint Marker – Go behind the hill with the house and walk along the rocky ridge. There will be a walk-through compartment.
- Transparent Marker – There is a transparent box at the edge of the biome with a marker in it. At the very left of the front wall is a walk-through wall. You must keep walking through the invisible walls inside the box. At the end, you must jump through an invisible hole in the invisible wall.
- Jumpscare Marker – There is an obby in the middle of the biome. Start doing it and get halfway. Upon activating the halfway checkpoint, it will spawn in behind you.
- Obby Marker – Complete the obby in the middle of the biome.
- Couch Marker – Find four other people. Everyone must go to the house atop the hill and five players must sit in one of the couches.
- Medium Stone Grey Marker – Go to the edge of the map between the abandoned city and the snow biome. Looking down will show a small grey platform. Jump down. Complete the obby to get the marker.
The Dimension of Darkness
This is a boss fight dimension. You can get to it by following the steps in Dark Markey’s article.
To go to space, you must first go to Mars. At the edge of Mars is an arrow pointing down off the map. Drop down there and you will enter a hub for all the celestial locations.
- Space Marker – It is standing right next to where you spawn in.
- Comet Marker – Wait in space until a lucky comet appears. Interact with it to teleport to another room.
Go to the factory and drop through the box at the end of the first conveyor. There is a rocket ship in the corner. Touch it.
- Martian Marker – Go to the sign at the edge of the map and turn around. It is lying down behind a mound.
- Oil Marker – Climb atop the rocket next to spawn and go through the grey cone.
- Rocket Marker – This marker is supporting the rocket. Touch the bottom-most point of the rocket.
- Star-ker – Go into the building at the other end of the biome. Walk through the corridor to the left or right to walk into a room with the marker suspended.
- Nebula Marker – On the surface of mars is a tall mound. Climb it to the top.
- Black Hole Marker – On the surface of mars is a cave with two buttons leading to the entrance. You must turn the power off (by stepping on the blue button) and walk inside. You must make it to the other end with the Black Hole Marker to claim it. You can practice walking with the light turned on but the marker will be locked behind lasers.
- Plasma Marker – On the surface of mars, walk over to the building. Slip through the strange staircase leading up to it to fall into a room with a laser grid guarding the marker. Get past the lasers (hint – stick to the very left for an easier time).
- Stardust Marker – Collect the wrench in the abandoned city (top floor on a shelf of the house behind the clock tower to the right) and make your way back to mars. Go into the lab and go into the right corridor. Interact with the vent to open it. Head inside and complete the obby.
To get here, go to space. Find the purple spinning entity in the edge of the floor labeled ‘???’. Interact with it.
- Void Marker – Enter the maze and complete it.
- … – Near the end of the maze, you will fall down through the floor.
- Inverted Marker – Hidden in the maze through a translucent wall.
Go to space and find the moon. Interact with it to get teleported here.
- Cheese Marker – Standing next to spawn atop a couple of rocks.
- Moonstone Marker – Find a crystal in a hole along the edge of the map. Climb one of the spires and go next to the microwave to put the crystals in. Activate the panel. A hole will be blown into the other mountain. Go through to find the marker.
- Sus Marker – Climb the tallest spire and touch the spinning crewmate. You will be teleported to a cafeteria with a marker at the end.
Go to space and interact with the gravity laboratory.
- Viridian Marker – Make your way through the first three buttons and flips. The third time you flip you will land next to a button. Press it. Then make your way to the next button. During that flip, as you fall, move your character to the right to land on the other side of the glass division. Press that button. Then press the next button. The marker’s platform will be under you, but be sure to move your character towards it else you will fall into the abyss.
- Vitellary Marker – Make your way through the first three buttons and flips. The third time you flip you will land next to a button. Press it. Then make your way to the next button. During that flip, as you fall, move your character to the right to land on the other side of the glass division. Do not press the button. Instead, walk down on top of the glass panel. Drop below and you will land on the marker’s platform.
Go to space and interact with the whimsical star.
- Rainbow Road Marker – Complete the running course.
The Washable Kingdom is accessed by going to the clocktower. Behind it is an invisible truss used to climb up onto it. Go around to the front of the clocktower then and climb the second invisible truss. You will be teleported to the washable kingdom upon doing so.
Castle Keep is the large castle in front of spawn.
- Archer Marker – To the right of the castle.
- King Marker – Go into the castle and take the first right.
- Cobblestone Marker – Walk to the back of the castle. There will be credits on the edge of the map. Walk along the small cobblestone ridge that will take you to an invisible wall.
- Knight Marker – Walk through and go up the stairs. Go up the top right tower and defeat the marker in combat.
- Wizard Marker – Go through the walk-through wall under the stairs inside the castle. It is waiting for you there.
This biome is to the left of spawn.
- Primrose Marker – Standing in one of the stalls. Just touch it.
- Merchant Marker – Talk to the marker in the market stalls and collect the ten coins scattered around the map. Return back to him.
- BFDI Marker – Go to the edge of the market and zoom out to look under the map. Its cap peeks out from the bottom.
This is the small field you will spawn in.
- Periwinkle Marker – Lying down in a bed of flowers.
- Princess Marker – Inside of a bush to the left.
- Flytrap Marker – Climb the invisible truss next to the large tree in the field and jump on the venus flytrap. Complete the obby.
This is the blue forest to the left of the castle.
- Bluegrass Marker – Go to the top right corner, next to the edge of the map and castle. It is on the floor.
- Bluish Grey Marker – Climb the invisible truss that leads you to the top of the tree in the top right corner of the map. Complete the obby of invisible platforms. The marker is atop a tree.
This biome is to the right of the periwinkle field.
- Firefly Marker – Jump on a lillypad at the end of the swamp to land on a tree with the marker on it.
- Mud Marker – To the right of the biome is a mound of mud. It is lying in it.
- Lilypad Marker – Step on the flower on one of the lily pads.
- Mushroom Marker – At the closest pond to spawn, drop through it to fall on a platform under the map. Jump over to the marker.
- Potion Marker – Walk up through the tower. Interact with the cauldron and then zoom out to see the ingredients. They will light up in a sequence. Interact with the ingredients in the order they lit up. They will all turn green if you get the sequence correct. Do this five times in a row and the marker will appear.
This is the mountain next to the castle and the swamp.
- Dragon Marker – Touch the dragon at the bottom of the cave, next to the entrance to the foliage dungeon.
- Torch Marker – The first torch inside of the cliff is actually this marker.
- Ice Marker – Walk up the slope of the cliff and zoom out. Find the crack in the wall. Jump off the cliff and land inside the ice hole.
Difficulty Chart Obby
Walk over to the Mountain keyboard Rooms and type in ‘DIFFICULTY’ where you will be teleported here.
- Serenity Marker – As soon as you spawn in, walk directly backwards. You will be taken to a temple where the marker waits.
- Killbrick Marker – Jump your way to the medium zone. The right side of the tower is walkthrough. You must jump around the wall and land on the very thin platform. You can zoom out and manipulate the camera to make this easier to see and navigate. Once there, parkour your way over to the marker.
- Runner Marker – Make your way to the difficulty arch (the fourth one in). To the right of the arch will be a small square. Jump on it and then walk along the long platform.
It’s a secret…
To get access to this realm, type in ‘no arg here sorry’ into the terminal at the baseplate.
- Chomik Marker – Squeeze through a gap at one of the corners and do one of the obbies to the top. Find the 15 mini-chomik badges.
These markers are a little stranger and don’t exactly fall into a setting…
- Technical Marker
- Forgorker – type the skull emoji into chat.
- Chomik Marker – You must play Find the Chomiks to get this marker. It is found in the blocky zone inside the fortifications. Grab the key, talk to the marker and complete the obby. Behind the throne will be a cage with this marker inside. Open the cage and collect it.
- Catzo Marker
- Greedy Marker – Click on the donation menu, to the bottom right an image of the Greedy Marker will appear. Click on it
There you have it, the full list of all markers in the game and how to get them. Have fun!
Keep an eye on Gamer Journalist for more gaming and Find the Markers content.