Hooked on You is a delightfully absurd visual novel, enthusiastically brought to you by the creators of Dead by Daylight, Behaviour Interactive! This is the horrific romance game that no one thought they needed until they had it, and now that it’s out, people can’t seem to get enough of it! Whether you’re a fan of Dead by Daylight or not, you definitely need to consider getting Hooked on You; this game is great for the laughs, if nothing else.
One of the most popular characters in Hooked on You is Huntress. Huntress is a muscular serial murderer who loves eating raw meat and maiming small woodland creatures; who wouldn’t be interested in dating her? Getting on Huntress’s route in this dating sim isn’t difficult, but getting her good ending is a whole other story. If you want to date this sexy, psychotic killer and survive long enough to get her good ending, you’re in luck! This is a detailed, comprehensive guide on how to get Huntress’s good ending in Hooked on You!
How to Get Huntress’s Good Ending in Hooked on You
Huntress is similar to Trapper in the sense that she’s a sexy, muscled beefcake that loves the outdoors and playing extreme sports. However, Huntress is much less arrogant and more emotional than Trapper and idolizes the concept of having a family with someone special someday (Trapper is very much against all things relating to family and all emotions other than anger).
Huntress may be a crazed serial murderer with severe mommy issues, but she has feelings too! If you’re having trouble figuring out how to get this psychotic jock’s good ending, be sure to pick these options when prompted (don’t worry about the answers for the “timed quiz” in the beginning, it’s not actually timed and it doesn’t have much of an influence on any of the routes):
Day One on Murderer’s Island:
- Toss it back.
- Choose the picture of the beach with the volleyball court on it (when asked where all of you should spend the rest of the day).
- It will ask you this twice. You’ll want to pick the volleyball court both times.
- Pick the Huntress icon (when asked who you think will win the volleyball match).
- Pick the Huntress icon (when asked who you want to go spend some one-on-one time with)
- There will be two timed minigames after this. Be sure to win the majority of each of the minigame’s rounds.
- I’m sorry.
- Show her a thing or two.
- Pick the Huntress icon (when asked who should tell a story by the campfire).
- Join in singing.
- No way! How cool!
- Chuckly awkwardly.
- There will be a minigame after this option, which involves you picking a radio station to listen to before bed. It doesn’t matter which station you pick or when you decide to stop playing the minigame, so don’t stress about it too much. In this minigame, however, you do have the chance to hear a secret, supportive commentary message from Dead by Daylight’s developers if you land on a specific radio station!
- Pick the Huntress icon (when asked who you would like to spend time with by the fire).
Day Two on Murderer’s Island:
- Yes, it’s been really entertaining!
- You can really choose any of the options here, it doesn’t have an affect on your playthrough of Huntress’s route.
- Pick the Huntress icon (when asked who you want to go on a date with).
- It’s so… much!
- Grab a shashka.
- Of course!
- UGH. As if…
- Thanks, but no thanks.
- There will be a minigame after this, where you’ll need to locate Huntress in the forest. Be sure to win at least the majority of the minigame’s rounds to stay on Huntress’s good route.
- Like what?
- Picking any of these three answers is fine, really. These answers won’t really have much of an impact on your playthrough, so don’t worry about this one too much.
- Tell of your brush with death.
- Thank them.
- This won’t affect your relationship with Huntress, but it will benefit you later in the game.
- Fine, I’ll tell a story.
- Pick the Huntress icon (when asked who should tell a story next)
- Pick the Huntress icon (when asked who you want to spend your night with).
- Angler fish mask.
- Should we just like, get out of here?
- The black mushroom (the black trumpet).
- The yellow mushroom (the chanterelle).
- The green mushroom (the green cracking russula).
- You’re no bumpkin.
- Pick any of the killer’s icons except for Huntress’s (when asked who to eliminate off the island).
Day Three on Murderer’s Island:
- Pick the Huntress icon (when asked you should give the flowers to).
- Tidy up.
- HELL YES!
- Go to Trapper’s cave.
- Underground tunnel.
- After you get to the cave, there will be another minigame. Be sure to win the majority of the minigame’s rounds to keep on Huntress’s good ending.
- Go to Spirit’s lighthouse.
- After you get to the lighthouse, there will be a minigame. Win the majority of the minigame’s rounds to get Huntress’s good ending.
- Go to Wraith’s cosmic dump.
- After you get to the dump and get through Wraith’s existential crisis/conspiratorial cutscene, there will be another minigame. Try to win the majority of the minigame’s rounds so you can get Huntress’s good ending.
- Go to Trickster’s stage.
- After you arrive at Trickster’s stage you’ll have to, you guessed it, do another minigame! This is the last one, promise. Like with the other minigames, be sure to try your hardest to win the majority of the rounds so you can still get a good ending with Huntress!
- What an honor!
- Of course!
- To start a family together.
- I LOVE YOU TOO!
If you chose all of these options in the game, then congratulations, because you just earned Huntress’s good ending in Hooked on You! Huntress is far from the only romanceable character in this dating sim, however, so if you’d like to figure out how to date all the other killers, stick with Gamer Journalist for more Hooked on You guides. This is the game no one asked for, and no one wanted, but got anyway; no one can judge you for unironically enjoying this absurd game!