Publishers and developers like to cook up ways to keep their games’ communities engaged and attentive. It helps remind you your game is still thriving when everyone’s paying close attention to your social media posts, even if it’s not always necessary to hear the things you say. In Dead By Daylight’s case, their method of choice is covertly releasing special codes to the playerbase that provide handy rewards. Here’s our updated list of Dead by Daylight codes and how to use them.
Dead by Daylight codes are a great way to earn free in-game cosmetics, charms, Bloodpoints, Rift Fragments, and other freebies. The codes generally expire fairly quickly, so it’s best to use them as soon as you see them available. New ones are also released all the time in various places around the web. You can bookmark this page and check back daily if you always want to stay up-to-date.
All Dead By Daylight Codes
Here are the active and working Dead by Daylight codes and their corresponding rewards. We’ll check these regularly and move any expired codes to the expired section.
Latest Working Dead by Daylight Codes
- LIGHTSCAMERABP – Redeem this code for 100,000 Bloodpoints
- 59th39 – Redeem this code for 59,000 Bloodpoints
- REVEALED – Redeem this code for 100,000 Bloodpoints
- MORICHRISTMAS – Redeem this code for 100,000 Bloodpoints
- HOLIDAYSPECIAL – Redeem this code for 100,000 Bloodpoints
- SEASONSBLEEDINGS – Redeem this code for 100,000 Bloodpoints
- HOHOHO – Redeem this code for 100,000 Bloodpoints
- DECIPHERSTRIKE – Redeem this code for 150,000 Bloodpoints
- INSERTCOIN – Redeem this code for an Arcade Machine Charm
- PRIDE – Redeem this code for a Rainbow Flag Charm
- NICE – Redeem this code for 69 Bloodpoints (hardy har har)
- EASYASABC – Redeem this code for 150,000 Bloodpoints
- HALLOWHOOPS – Redeem this code for 1031 Bloodpoints
- TREATYOURSELF – Redeem this code for 100,000 Bloodpoints
- DWIGHTCROW – Redeem for Dwight Crow Charm
- WITCHPLEASE – Redeem this code for a surprise
- liveordie – Redeem this code for Saw Blade Spiral
- CIPHERSALAD – Redeem this code for 150,000 Bloodpoints
- SCREAMSTREAM – Redeem this code for 100,000 Bloodpoints
- SCARYGOOD – Redeem for a Trick or Treat
- BOOP – Redeem this code for Boop The Snoot Mask
- HISSANDHERS – Redeem this code for two charms
- BETTERTHANONE – Redeem this code for two cosmetics
- Pieceofcake – Redeem this code for two charms
- AUSOME – Redeem this code for two cosmetics
- GOLDENBROS – Redeem this code for two cosmetics
- RANKROULETTE – Awards 250,000 Bloodpoints
How to Redeem Dead by Daylight Codes
To redeem a code in Dead By Daylight, all you have to do is visit the in-game store and look for the “REDEEM CODE” button on the top right of the screen, right under your player rank icon. Click that button, and you’ll get a text prompt. Enter a code into the box, and if it’s legit, you’ll receive some manner of bonus.
Usually, the prize is lump sums of Bloodpoints, always handy, but occasionally, during special events and holidays, you can also receive cool cosmetic stuff like Charms and limited-edition skins. The only downside to these codes is that almost all of them have expiration dates, so even if you only just stumble onto certain ones, it might be past due.
How to get more codes for Dead by Daylight
New codes frequently pop up around the holidays, especially Christmas and Halloween, as well as whenever the devs happen to be feeling smarmy in the case of that “NICE” code. Either way, keep an eye on Dead By Daylight’s social channels, including Twitter, Reddit, and the Steam forums, to learn about new codes as soon as they crop up. You can also get DBD codes by bookmarking this page and checking back regularly, in case you don’t feel like checking all of those other places all the time. We do our best to round them up and update our list as soon as possible.