Escape from Tarkov is a hardcore shooter game with a heavy presence of survival elements, so if you love survival games and first person shooters, you’ll love Escape from Tarkov! This game definitely keeps you busy with quests, so thankfully, you’ll never get bored of wandering around this game’s barren landscapes. The Humanitarian Supplies quest in Escape from Tarkov is a quest that many people find themselves stuck on, however.
This quest isn’t necessarily difficult to complete, but it is very tedious and can get confusing without a guide. If you’ve been looking for a guide for this quest in Escape from Tarkov, you’re in luck! This is a complete, comprehensive guide on the Humanitarian Supplies quest in Escape from Tarkov.
Humanitarian Supplies Quest in Escape from Tarkov
This quest can unfortunately take a while, even with a guide. Humanitarian Supplies is a quest that involves a lot of hopping around the map from place to place, so while it’s not difficult to complete, it can still take forever if you hate walking. This quest does offer some pretty decent rewards though, so it’s definitely worth the tediousness. If you want to know how to complete the Humanitarian Supplies quest in Escape from Tarkov, follow these simple steps:
- Open Escape from Tarkov on your PC.
- After accepting the quest, travel to the Shoreline and look for the first truck that needs to be marked. Once located, you’ll need to mark the truck with an MS2000.
- You will need to obtain two markers, the MS2000s, before starting this quest.
- After marking the first truck, locate the second truck. Once the second truck has been located, mark it with an MS2000, just like you marked the first truck.
- The second truck should be in the same general shoreline area as the first one, so you don’t need to do too much excess traveling.
- Collect 5 MRE ration packs. MRE ration packs are easy to find all over in the game, and can also be purchased from traders/sellers in the game.
- Equip the MF-UNTAR body armor and the UNTAR Helmet. After these have been equipped, you’ll need to hunt down and eliminate at least 10 Scavs. They are found all over the map and you shouldn’t need to travel outside your current location much, if at all, to locate 10 of them.
- You will need to obtain the UNTAR Helmet and the MF-UNTAR body armor prior to starting this quest.
- Congratulations! Once you’ve completed all these tasks successfully, you should now have completed the Humanitarian Supplies quest in Escape from Tarkov.
Humanitarian Supplies isn’t nearly as demanding as other quests in Escape from Tarkov, but it can still be tedious and confusing to those who have never encountered it before. Thankfully, you can still knock this quest out in a day if you’re a dedicated player. If you love playing Escape from Tarkov and would love playing other games like it, check out Gamer Journalist’s guides for Rust and DayZ!