Unova Week is the final Ultra Unlock from Pokemon Go Fest 2020. This event runs from August 15 through August 21, 2020, and there are many spawns and raids for Unova Pokemon available during this time. In this guide, we’ll take a look at the Unova Week Field Research in Pokemon Go.
Unova Week Field Research in Pokemon Go
Here is the event exclusive field research for Unova Week:
- Use five berries to help catch Pokemon: Patrat, Lillipup, Purrloin, Pidove, Dilbur Encounters.
- Win a raid: Roggenrola Encounter
Aside from Field Research, there are specific raid battles, new shiny Pokemon, specific egg hatches, spawn increases and new Pokemon.
You will not see new bosses until an hour after the event begins:
- 1 – Cottonee, Timburr, Petilil, Klink, Dwebble
- 2 – Stunfisk, Roggenrola, Darumaka, Ferroseed, Whirlipede
- 3 – Lipard, Palpitoad, Amoonguss
- 4 – Stoutland, Garbodor, Alolan Marowak
- 5 – Genesect
The following Pokemon will hatch from 7km Eggs:
- Pidove (shiny)
- Minccino (shiny)
- Woobat (shiny)
New shiny Pokemon during Unova Week:
New Pokemon during Unova Week