Rogue Company is a free-to-play third-person shooter from Hi-Rez Studios. The game is in early access, and there are thirteen Rogues to choose from, and Anvil was one of the first. Rogue Company’s Anvil is a career soldier that’s tough as nails. With his barricade and immunity abilities, he’s the designated team tank who can soak damage and beef up the front line.
In this guide, we’ll look at Rogue Company Anvil’s weapons, abilities, utility, and perks.
- Barricade (Active) – Deploy a barricade that blocks damage and movement.
- Immunity (Passive) – Gain immunity to EMP, disorient, slow, and blind effects.
Rogue Company Anvil Weapons
- Arbitrator – The Arbitrator is a brutal two-shot shotgun.
- T1: Increases reload speed.
- T2: Increases the hip-fire accuracy and reduces bloom.
- T3: Increases damage range.
- MLX Maw – The MLX Maw is a devastating light machine gun.
- T1: Increases magazine size and movement speed while aiming.
- T2: Increases damage range.
- T3: Reduces recoil and reticle bloom.
- Executioner – The Executioner is a well-rounded semi-automatic pistol.
- T1: Increases magazine size.
- T2: Increases the hip-fire accuracy and reduces recoil.
- Baseball Bat – A savage, dinger slingin’, melee weapon.
- T1: Increases lunge distance.
- T2: Increases swing damage.
- C4 – A plastic explosive device that can be detonated remotely.
- T1: Increases throw distance.
- T2: Damage increased to 150.
- Active Protection System – A gadget that negates the next incoming projectile.
- T1: Increases durability and detection radius.
- T2: Increases grenade count by 1.
Rogue Company Anvil Perks
- Shredder Rounds – Deal more damage to equipment and carry more ammunition.
- Berseker – Gain the ability to reload while sprinting.
- Helping Hand – Revive teammates faster.
- Tenacity – Take reduced damage from explosives.
- Headstrong – Gain an additional 25 armor.
- Life Drain – Downing an enemy heals for a significant amount over a short duration.