Ganyu is one of the upcoming characters for Genshin Impact‘s next featured character banners. The Cryo bow-wielder is coming next week, alongside some potential new four-star characters. She is a secretary for the Liyue Qixing, seven business people who rule over Liyue’s economy. Despite her title of secretary, Ganyu can pack a punch. Here’s everything we know about Ganyu’s talents, constellations, and ascension materials.
Genshin Impact: Ganyu
Ganyu’s Talents are:
- Liutian Archery: Normal/Charged Attack
- Normal attack shoots up to 6 consecutive arrows.
- Charged attack performs an aimed shot with improved damage. The arrow imbues itself with ice and has different effects depending on charge level.
- Charge level 1: Fires an icy arrow that does Cryo damage.
- Charge level 2: Fires a Frostflake Arrow that does Cryo damage.
- Trail of the Qilin: Elemental Skill
- Ganyu leaves an Ice Lotus behind, causing Ganyu to jump back, removing debuffs, and doing AoE Cryo damage.
- Ice Lotus taunts enemies, forcing them to attack it. The endurance scales with Ganyu’s HP, and it explodes after defeated or when time runs up, doing AoE Cryo damage.
- Celestial Shower: Elemental Burst
- Ganyu causes it to become snowy and icy, and she summons a Sacred Cryo Pearl.
- The Sacred Cryo Pearl makes ice shards rain down that do Cryo damage to enemies.
Here’s a look at Ganyu’s constellations, which are subject to change when she officially makes her way into Genshin Impact:
- Dew-Drinker: Taking damage from a Charge Level 2 Frostflake Arrow or Frostflake Arrow Bloom decreases opponents’ Cryo resistances by 15% for six seconds. A Hit regenerated 2 Energy for Ganyu. The effect can only occur once per Charge Level 2 Frostflake Arrow, regardless if Frostflake Arrow itself or its Bloom hit the target.
- The Auspicious: Trail of the Qilin gains one additional charge.
- Cloud-Strider: Increases the level of Celestial Shower by 3.
- Westward Sojourn: Opponents standing in the Celestial Shower AoE take extra damage. The effect improves over time. Increases damage taken starts at 5% and goes up 5% every three seconds for a maximum of 25%. The effect lasts 3-seconds after the opponents leave the AoE.
- The Merciful: Increases the level of Trail of the Qilin by 3.
- The Clement: Using Trail of the Qilin causes the next Frostflake Arrow shot within 30 seconds not to require charging.
Ganyu requires the following ascension materials and talent level-up materials:
If you want to ascend Ganyu to get the Ascension Rewards, or plan to use her in your main team composition, here’s what you’ll need:
|Ascension Level||Mora||Material||Boss Material||Special Ingredient||Resource|
|20||20,000||Shivada Jade Sliver x1||N/A||Qingxin x3||Whopperflower Nectar x3|
|40||40,000||Shivada Jade Fragment x3||Hoarfrost Core x2||Qingxin x10||Whopperflower Nectar x15|
|50||60,000||Shivada Jade Fragment x6||Hoarfrost Core x4||Qingxin x20||Shimmering Nectar x12|
|60||80,000||Shivada Jade Chunk x3||Hoarfrost Core x8||Qingxin x30||Shimmering Nectar x18|
|70||100,000||Shivada Jade Chunk x6||Hoarfrost Core x12||Qingxin x45||Energy Nectar x12|
|80||120,000||Shivada Jade Gemstone x6||Hoarfrost Core x20||Qingxin x60||Energy Nectar x24|