We’re nearly halfway through the month of September, which means that FIFA 23 is just weeks away from launching. While EA has informed us as to how some of the more popular game modes will be structured, such as Career Mode and Pro Clubs. It looks like we’ve finally received some FIFA 23 player ratings, with EA recently highlighting the top 23 footballers set to be featured in the upcoming sports title.
Here is everything you need to know about the latest FIFA 23 reveal of the top 23 player ratings.
Top 23 Player Ratings in FIFA 23 Revealed
On September 12, 2022, EA Sports revealed on Twitter who the top-rated players in FIFA 23 will be. The following list features some iconic names from years past, as well as a few newcomers.
These are the top 23 player ratings in FIFA 23;
- Karim Benzema (91), ST – Real Madrid/France
- Robert Lewandowski (91), ST – FC Barcelona/Poland
- Kylian Mbappe (91), ST – PSG/France
- Kevin De Bruyne (91), CM – Manchester City/Belgium
- Lionel Messi (91), RW – PSG/Argentina
- Mohamed Salah (90), RW – Liverpool/Egypt
- Cristiano Ronaldo (90), ST – Manchester United/Portugal
- Thibaut Courtois (90), GK – Real Madrid/Belgium
- Manuel Neuer (90), GK – Bayern Munich/Germany
- Virgil Van Dijk (90), CB – Liverpool/Netherlands
- Neymar Jr. (89), LW – PSG/Brazil
- Heung Min Son (89), LW – Tottenham Hotspur/South Korea
- Sadio Mane (89), LM – Bayern Munich/Senegal
- Joshua Kimmish (89), CDM – Bayern Munich/Germany
- Casemiro (89), CDM – Manchester United/Brazil
- Harry Kane (89), ST – Tottenham Hotspur/England
- Alisson (89), GK – Liverpool/Brazil
- Ederson (89), GK – Manchester City/Brazil
- Jan Oblack (89), GK – Atletico Madrid/Slovenia
- N’Golo Kante (89), CDM – Chelsea/France
- Erling Haaland (88), ST – Manchester City/Norway
- Toni Kroos (88), CM – Real Madrid/Germany
- Marquinhos (88), CB – PSG/Brazil
As most of us expected, PSG’s fearsome duo of Lionel Messi and Kylian Mbappe top the list. Along with mainstay superstars Karim Benzema, Robert Lewandowski, and Kevin De Bruyne, capping off the class of FIFA 23. This also marks the first time in FIFA Ultimate Team history that five players share the game’s highest rating.
Following closely behind we have a few 90 OVRs, including Mohamed Salah, Virgil van Dijk, Thibaut Courtois, Manuel Neuer, and Cristiano Ronaldo. The latter of which sees his lowest rating since FIFA 11. While the bottom half of the rankings are filled with Premier League stars (Son, Kane, Casemiro, Ederson, Alisson, Kante), as well as some young talent in Joshua Kimmich and Erling Haaland.
That’s everything you need to know about the top 23 player ratings in FIFA 23. If you’re interested in more FIFA 23 content, be sure to check out our guides section here at Gamer Journalist. Where you can find loads of helpful information such as how to play and find friends in Online Friendlies or how to use a Deep Lying Playmaker to win games in FIFA 23.