Teamfight Tactics patch 9.15b is here, and it addresses some hero balancing and some annoying bugs. At this rate, the game has been getting more updates than the main League of Legends game. Changes and updates are being made on a weekly basis at the moment.
Smaller patches, designated with a ‘b’ after the number’ seem to address smaller changes. That doesn’t exactly mean the changes have no effect on the game, though. Riot aims to allow the meta to evolve naturally and not force any particular styles of play.
Black Edwards explains, “This week we’re making light changes to some of the outlier champions and items. We want to see how the meta naturally changes over the course of two weeks with minimal input on our end. We’re pretty happy with the state of the meta at the moment as we’re seeing different compositions compete at all levels of the game.”
The most significant changes this week are the nerfs to the powerful champions, Kayle and Karthus. Twisted Fate also ended up getting a much needed buff to his health and damage in this patch. We also have some item changes listed below.
Here’s the notes for the most recent patch:
- Fixed a bug so that other allies properly prioritize the target of Blitzcrank’s ability…again.
- Attack Damage: 40 ⇒ 45
- Spiderling Attack Damage: 40 ⇒ 50
- Ability Damage: 400/700/1000 ⇒ 350/600/850
- Ability Targets: 5/9/13 ⇒ 5/7/9
- Mana required to activate ability: 100 ⇒ 125
- Stun Duration: 2/2.5/3 ⇒ 1.5/2/2.5
- Ability Attack Speed Bonus: 0.4/0.7/1.0 ⇒ 0.3/0.5/0.7
- Health: 450 ⇒ 500
- Attack Damage: 40 ⇒ 50
- Ability Damage: 300/500/700 ⇒ 300/550/800
- Health on restoration: 1000 ⇒ 800
- Attack Speed per stack: 4% ⇒ 5%
- Burn Damage: 25% ⇒ 20%
- Now allows the holder to dodge critical strikes from abilities.
- Bonus Damage: 25% ⇒ 75%
- Fixed an issue where it would deal more damage than intended when less than four targets where available.
Sword of the Divine
- Chance to activate: 5% ⇒ 7%
Fixed a bug that delayed players loading in to game until after the first carousel round. This was fixed last week.
The next patch is expected to drop on August 14th and it will be an exciting one with four new champions.