Pokemon GO‘s upcoming Community Day for February features Roselia, the Grass and Poison-type Pokemon. Evolving one during the event adds two event-exclusive moves: Weather Ball (Fire) and Bullet Seed. The Roselia Community Day takes place from February 7, from 11 AM to 5 PM Local Time. Here’s a look at the Roselia Community Day details.
Pokemon GO: Roselia Community Day
Here’s everything you need to know about Pokemon GO‘s Roselia Community Day event, including bonuses, Special Research, and Roserade’s event-exclusive moveset.
- Roselia appears more often in the wild, and you can even encounter a Shiny Roselia is the stars align.
- Evolving Roselia during the even (or two hours after) gets a Roserade with a Charged Attack called Weather Ball and a Fast Attack called Bullet Seed.
- Budew hatches from 2km Eggs on Community Day.
- A bonus Community Day Box is available for 1,280 PokeCoins, featuring an Elite Fast TM, Incense x4, Super Incubators, Ultra Ball x30.
- Get a reward for taking Snapshots during the event.
Access the Roselia Community day for $1.00, and get the exclusive Special Research entitled “Stop and Smell the Roselia.” You can also gain Community Day Special Research access by picking up a Pokemon GO Tour Kanto Event ticket before February 3.
Roserade gains the Fire-type Charge Attack called Weather Ball, which has a base power of 60 and requires 35 Energy to Charge. The move is strong against Ice, Bug, and Steel types.
Roserade also gains the Grass-type Fast Attack called Bullet Seed, which deals 8 damage and generates 14 energy. The cooldown on it is about 1.1 seconds. In player battles, the move does 5 damage and generates 13 energy instead. It looks like it’s a step up from the current best move Razor Leaf, making it an excellent option for PvP.