The third week of challenges is available in anticipation of the Pokemon Go Fest 2020. Last week, we saw the introduction of Team Rocket balloons, where Trainers face off against grunts, decoys, and leaders and rescue Pokemon. Our Pokemon Go Friendship Challenge guide provides you with everything you need to know regarding the tasks and rewards.
There are a total of three different Challenge stages for this event, followed by one Elite Challenge. These challenges are only available between the dates of July 17 and July 22, 2020. Completing these challenges grants trainers special rewards and unlocks new Pokemon to show up during the Go Fest.
Pokemon Go Friendship Challenges
Here’s a look at the three different stages of challenges and rewards, and bonus Elite Challenge, for the Friendship Challenge.
- Earn a Heart with your buddy: Razz Berry x1
- Send a Gift to a Friend: Stardust x100
- Play with your buddy: Pinap Berry x1
- Reward: Stardust x100, Poke Ball x10, 100 XP
- Send 5 Gifts to Friends: Pinap Berry x10
- Earn 5 Hearts with your Buddy: Razz Berry x10
- Earn a Candy walking with your Buddy: Rare Candy x1
- Reward: Raichu Encounter, Stardust x300, 300 XP
- Take a Snapshot of your Buddy: Pinap Berry x10
- Send 10 Gifts to Friends: Stardust x500
- Earn 10 Hearts with your Buddy: Razz Berry x20
- Reward: Rare Candy x1, Petilil Encounter, Lucky Egg x1
Pokemon Go Friendship Challenge – Elite Challenge
- Use 30 Berries to help catch Pokemon: Nanab Berry x5
- Send 30 Gifts to Friends: Razz Berry x5
- Earn 30 Hearts with your Buddy: Pinap Berry x5
- Reward: Stardust x500, Razz Berry x5
Completing the Elite Challenge at the end is not a requirement, but it’s an excellent way to earn extra rewards. You may want to start adding some friends so you can some extra gifts to open this week!
Related: Pokemon Go Promo Codes