During Pokemon Go Fest 2020, players completed enough global challenges to get access to Ultra Unlocks. The first even is Dragon Week, which is underway from July 31 through August 7. Each week throughout August, there is a special event that includes exclusive Timed Research tasks. Additionally, there are better spawn rates for specific categories of Pokemon.
This guide will show you how to complete the Dragon Week timed research tasks in Pokemon Go.
How to complete Dragon Week Timed Research Tasks in Pokemon Go
There are five groups of tasks. Here’s a list of the Dragon Week timed research tasks along with the rewards:
- Power up your Pokemon five times: 3 Super Potions
- Make five nice throws: 500 experience
- Catch three Dragon-type Pokemon: 5 Poke Balls
- Reward: 500 Stardust, Dratini Encounter, Silver Pinap
- Evolve three Pokemon: 3 Revives
- Make seven nice throws: 500 experience
- Catch five Dragon-type Pokemon: 7 Poke Balls
- Reward: 500 Stardust, Bagon Encounter, Silver Pinap
- Win a raid: Fast TM
- Make an excellent throw: 1,000 experience
- Catch seven Dragon-type Pokemon: 5 Great Balls
- Reward: 500 Stardust, Deino Encounter, Silver Pinap
- Defeat three Team Rocket grunts: 1 Dragon Scale
- Make three excellent throws: 1,500 experience
- Catch nine different species of Pokemon: 7 Great Balls
- Reward: 1,000 Stardust, Alolan Exeggutor Encounter, Silver Pinap
- Claim Rewards (x3): 2,500 experience
- Rewards: 1,000 Stardust, Deino Encounter, Silver Pinap
Those are all five sets of Timed Research tasks for Dragon Week in Pokemon Go. Stay tuned next week for Enigma Week, followed by Unova Week.