Another new event is live in Pokemon Go, and Team Rocket is back at it again. Team GO Rocket has been collecting Strange Eggs, a new type of Egg. These hatch Poison-type Pokemon, Dark-type Pokemon, and Pokemon that evolve into one of these types. Here’s how to complete An Inter-egg-Sting Development task and rewards in Pokemon Go.
The event runs from Monday, October 12, at 1:00 pm to Monday, October 19, at 10:00 pm Local Time. There is a set of tasks and rewards, and Trainers will need to find and defeat Giovanni to rescue Shadow Mewtwo. A new addition to the game is Red Eggs, which can be found through beating Team Rocket leaders.
How to complete An Inter-egg-sting Development Tasks and Rewards in Pokemon Go
Here is a complete list of An-Inter-Egg-Sting Development tasks and rewards:
- Spin five Poke Stops: Star Dust x500
- Spin 30 Poke Stops and Gyms: Stardust x500
- Catch one Shadow Pokemon: Meowth Encounter
- Rewards: Stardust x500, Poke Balls x10, Razz Berries x10
- Catch five Shadow Pokemon: 750 XP
- Make three nice curveball throws in a row: 750 XP
- Purify five shadow Pokemon: 750 XP
- Rewards: Stardust x500, Great Balls x10, Pokemon Encounter
- Defeat a Team GO Rocket Leader three times: 1000 XP
- Hatch three eggs: 1000 XP
- Earn five candies walking with your buddy: 1000 XP
- Rewards: Stardust x1500, Golden Razz Berry x3, Pokemon Encounter
- Defeat Team GO Rocket Leader Cliff: 1250 XP
- Defeat Team GO Rocket Leader Arlo: 1250 XP
- Defeat Team GO Rocket Leader Sierra: 1250 XP
- Rewards: Super Rocket Radar x1, Super Potion x5, Revive x3
- Find, Battle and Defeat Team GO Rocket Boss
- Claim Your Reward!
Please stay tuned while we find out the new tasks and rewards. We will update this section accordingly.