The Entity that governs the realms of Dead by Daylight feeds on emotions. Not just the ones you’d expect like fear and despair, but joy and hope as well. This is why, on occasion, it dispenses fun little gifts to the Survivors, as a way of saying “hey, thanks for enduring eternal torment for me.” For the sixth anniversary event, it’s feeling especially generous. Here are all of the Daily Rewards in the Dead by Daylight Twisted Masquerade event.
All Daily Rewards in the Dead by Daylight Twisted Masquerade Event
From the beginning of the Twisted Masquerade event on June 16th to its conclusion on June 30th, Dead by Daylight players can log in every day to receive a free gift of in-game currency. This is a little thank-you present from the game’s developers for six years of thrills and chills.
To claim these Daily Rewards, all you have to do is log into the game. You don’t need to win or even play a match, you’ll just get the reward the moment you log in. The gifting period begins every day at 11:00 AM eastern time and will last until the next gift shows up 24 hours later.
Here’s the complete list of rewards you can receive for every day of the event:
- 17 Jun – 18 Jun: 5 Rift Fragments
- 18 Jun – 19 Jun: 1,000 Iridescent Shards
- 19 Jun – 20 Jun: 5 Rift Fragments
- 20 Jun – 21 Jun: 50,000 Bloodpoints
- 21 Jun – 22 Jun: 5 Rift Fragments
- 22 Jun – 23 Jun: 100,000 Bloodpoints
- 23 Jun – 24 Jun: 1,500 Iridescent Shards
- 24 Jun – 25 Jun: 100,000 Bloodpoints
- 25 Jun – 26 Jun: 10 Rift Fragments
- 26 Jun – 27 Jun: 1,000 Iridescent Shards
- 27 Jun – 28 Jun: 50,000 Bloodpoints
- 28 Jun – 29 Jun: 1,000 Iridescent Shards
- 29 Jun – 30 Jun: 10 Rift Fragments
Additionally, if you log in at least once while the Twisted Masquerade event is running, you’ll receive a one-time reward of 600,000 Bloodpoints. If you log in for every single day of the Twisted Masquerade event to redeem the daily rewards, you’re looking at a grand total of 900,000 Bloodpoints, 4,500 Iridescent Shards, and 35 Rift Fragments.
Don’t forget, there’s also a sale going on in the in-game shop. Certain Survivors and Killers, as well as their cosmetics, are discounted, and as it so happens, 4,500 Iridescent Shards is exactly enough to buy one discounted character.