Despite the fact that the manga ended back in 2021, Attack on Titan is still one of the biggest names in Shonen Jump, with its anime adaptation regularly topping the charts with each successive season. While not exactly a horror series, at least not by western standards, the image of giant naked people devouring humans is certainly intimidating enough to qualify. This is why Dead by Daylight is running a crossover promo with the famous franchise. So, when does the Dead by Daylight Attack on Titan crossover release?
When Does the Dead by Daylight Attack on Titan Crossover Release?
The Attack on Titan crossover collection is available now in the Dead by Daylight in-game store. It includes 10 Attack on Titan-inspired skins, 8 for the Survivors, and 2 for the Killers. The skins and their characters are as follows:
- Dwight Fairfield: Eren’s Uniform
- Yui Kimura: Mikasa’s Uniform
- Jake Park: Levi’s Uniform
- Meg Thomas: Annie’s Uniform
- Felix Richter: Armin’s Uniform
- Kate Denson: Historia’s Uniform
- Zarina Kassir: Hange’s Uniform
- Ace Visconti: Kenny’s Uniform
- The Oni: Armored Titan
- The Spirit: War Hammer Titan
In addition to the skins, there’s also a collection of five Charms, four of which are in the image of the various military corps, and one depicting a Wall Titan. Here’s how you can get these Charms:
- Cadet Corps Crest Charm: Log in during the mid-chapter release
- Scout Regiment Corps Crest Charm: Buy/Unlock any 3 skins from the Attack on Titan collection
- Military Police Regiment Crest Charm: Buy/Unlock any 2 skins from the Attack on Titan collection
- Garrison Regiment Crest Charm: Buy/Unlock any Survivor skin from the Attack on Titan collection
- Wall Titan Charm: Buy/Unlock any Killer skin from the Attack on Titan collection
The Cadet Corps Crest Charm will be available for log-in redemption until the release of the Chapter 25 update. After that point, you’ll get it alongside the purchase/unlock of any skin in the Attack on Titan collection.