Though Warzone 2.0 can be incredibly fun if you have the right teammates by your side, there’s no doubt that the game can be tough. What adds even more difficulty to the fray though is the new maps to navigate with a legend for each mode. So, if you’re finding yourself confused like me, then here’s the full map legend breakdown for Warzone 2.0.
Warzone 2.0: Full Map Legend Breakdown
Warzone 2.0 Battle Royale Mode Map Legend
Bounty – Bounties are contracts that task you with taking out an enemy player and being rewarded for doing so.
Intel – Intel can be found on hard drives and need to be taken to radio towers for upload.
Safecracker – This highlights the safes you’ll need to crack with C4 if you take the contract for it.
Loadout Drop – These will be caches that fall from the sky and allow you to select from one of your created loadouts.
Stronghold – Three of these locations open at the end of the first circle collapse. They hold great rewards with a bit of difficulty to make it worth it.
Black Site – These are more dangerous than Strongholds but require a key for entry which is gained by successfully taking over a Stronghold.
Buy Station – You can buy weapons and gear, as well as purchase killstreaks and buy back fallen teammates.
Ammo Cache – Large ammo containers that will resupply the ammo to your weapons and tacticals/lethals.
Train – A moving train that typically carries crates with valuable items within them.
Gas Station – These locations will repair your vehicles and fill their fuel tanks.
Warzone 2.0 DMZ Mode Map Legend
- Exfil – This is the location that you’ll want to be at in order to leave a DMZ area.
- Contracts – These are quick-completion jobs to complete to be rewarded with cash and other items.
- Weapon Case – A Weapon Case is an item that needs to be exfilled in order to be rewarded for doing so.
- Weapon Case Area – The parameter a Weapon Case is set within.
- Radiation Area – An area with contaminated air. You’ll want a gas mask if you’re going in.
- Supply Drop – These drop at various times during a DMZ match. Capture them to obtain their equipment and rewards.
- Stronghold – Need to be unlocked with a key. They hold great rewards with a bit of difficulty to make it worth it.
- Fortress – Fortresses are heavily guarded areas that yield great threats but great rewards as well.
- Elite Fortress – Elite Fortresses are even more dangerous, offering players even greater rewards for their troubles.
- Buy Station – You can buy weapons and gear, as well as sell valuable items too.
- Gas Station – These locations will repair your vehicles and fill their fuel tanks.
- UAV Tower – When activated, these will show you enemies in the tower’s radius.
- SAM Site – Anti-air turrets that can shoot down nearby planes and helicopters.
- Safe – Are drilled open and contain large amounts of cash.
- Ammo Cache – Large ammo containers that will resupply the ammo to your weapons and tacticals/lethals.
- Dog Tag – You’ll see Dog Tags on your map during specific missions such as “Bag ‘Em and Tag ‘Em”, as they’re important to the specific mission.
- Train – A moving train that typically carries crates with valuable items within them.