Genshin Impact‘s Golden Apple Archipelago area is full of mysteries. As you venture into the second act, some new lands appear beneath the waters, revealing a few new hidden quests. One of these quests is entitled “The Winding Homeward Way.” It involves helping a Seelie try and find its way home to Mondstadt. We’re here to help you through this one, including showing you where to find it and helping with each of the steps. So, here’s our guide to the Genshin Impact Minacious Isle Seelie Puzzle solution.
The quest will require you to open the second act in the Golden Apple Archipelago, so be sure to complete the main story quests and be at least Adventure Rank 30 to participate. Once you meet the requirements, head to Minacious Isle to get started.
Genshin Impact Minacious Isle Seelie Puzzle Solution
To solve the Seelie Puzzle on Minacious Isle in Genshin Impact Golden Apple Archipelago, follow these ten steps:
- Teleport to Minacious Isle waypoint and head southeast
- Look for the lost Seelie and follow it to the lower level
- Investigate the strange pillar to reveal four clues
- Use a Cryo and Anemo character to activate the nodes
- Set the middle Anemo Elemental Monument to position two
- Throw the Wind-Blessed Harpastum through the Pyro Elemental Monument to light the Pyro node
- Set the middle Elemental monument to position one
- Throw the Wind-Blessed Harpastum through the Hydro Elemental Monument to light the Hydro node
- Jump through the portal and go to Mondstadt
- Follow the Seelie and break the rocks to complete the quest
Please find a video walkthrough for this puzzle down below, as well as a written guide if you prefer.
Minacious Isle Seelie Location
The Seelie is located on the southern portion of the main island at Minacious Isle. Head to the location and walk near the Seelie to get the quest. Start following it down to the lower level of the area.
Light up the Elemental Monuments in the correct manner
As you get down there, it will lead you to a strange pillar with some clues. When the pillar lights up, it reveals the order in which you must activate the elemental nodes:
The first two elemental vision nodes, Cryo and Anemo, are simple to activate. Find them nearby and use the appropriate character’s elemental ability to activate the nodes. The next two are a little trickier.
Adjusting the positions of the Elemental Structures
There are three elemental structures in the middle of this area. You can adjust the middle one’s position. You will need position two to light the Pyro monument and position one to light the Hydro monument.
Follow these steps to activate the remaining two nodes:
- Change the middle Anemo structure to position two by walking over to it and selecting the option.
- Position yourself in front of the Pyro ring.
- Equip the Wind-Blessed Harpastum, and toss it through the Pyro structure.
The Pyro node on the roof of the cave should activate. If not, try tossing the Harpastum through the ring at a different angle. Refer to the video to see how I did it.
For the Hydro ring, follow the same instructions but change the Anemo structure to position one. Position yourself in front of the Hydro ring and toss the Harpastum through to light the final monument.
When you’ve lit all the monuments, some slimes will spawn, followed by a portal. Hop through the portal using the wind currents, or just teleport back to Minacious Isle waypoint and drop down into it.
Seelie’s home in Mondstadt
When you get through the portal, you’ll arrive at Mondstadt. Follow the Seelie to some unstable rocks, and destroy the rocks with any weapon. The Seelie will finally reach its home, and you’ll complete the quest, “The Winding Homeward Way.” You should get 30 Primogems for quest completion and ten more for opening the Luxurious Chest as a reward.