Genshin Impact version 2.3 reportedly introduces a new playable character known as Arataki Itto, or Itto for short. Leaks have been circulating on Twitter and other social media channels, namely Genshin_Intel, regarding Itto’s skills, talents, and constellations.
Below you can find a list of all Itto’s information in Genshin Impact that has been leaked so far, including constellations, talents, skills, and ascension materials. Arataki Itto is a Geo vision character, and member of the Arataki Gang, who wields a Claymore, with damage that scales with DEF.
All information here comes from the Genshin_Intel Tweet, and we will update accordingly if/when Itto officially releases in Genshin Impact.
Genshin Impact: Itto Ascension Materials, Talents, Skills, Constellations
- Normal Attack – Perform up to four consecutive strikes. When his fourth attack hits opponents, Itto gains two stacks of Superlative Superstrength, maximum of five stacks. Triggering this effect will refresh the current duration of any existing stacks.
- Charged Attack – When holding to initiate a charged attack, you may continuously press to use Arataki Kesagiri slashes without using any Stamina. Each Arataki Kesagiri slash will consume one stack of Superlative Supertsrength. When the final stack is consumed, Itto unleashes an especially powerful attack. When no stacks of Superlative Supertsrength are available, Itto performs a single Saichimonji Slash.
- Plunging Attack – Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE damage upon impact.
- Arataki Ichiban – When Arataki uses consecutive Arataki Kesagiri, he obtains the following effects:
- Each slash causes the subsequent slash to have 10% more ATK SPD. Max ATK SPD increase is 30%. Greatly increases his resistance to interruption.
- These effects will be cleared once he stops performing consecutive slashes.
- Bloodline of the Crimson Oni – Arataki Kesagiri DMG increases by 35% of Arataki Itto’s DEF.
- Woodchuck Chucked – When a party member uses attacks to obtain wood from a tree, they have a 25% chance to get an additional log of wood.
- Warrior’s Burden – For a short time after using Masatsu Zetsugi: Akaushi Burst! or performing a dash, Itto’s normal attack combo will not be reset.
Itto elemental attack
- Masatsu Zetsugi: Akaushi Burst! – Hurls Ushi, the young akaushi bull and auxiliary member of the Arataki Gang, dealing Geo damage to opponents. When Ushi hits opponents, it grants Arataki Itto one stack of Superlative Superstrength.
- Ushi will remain on the field and provide support in the following ways:
- Taunts surrounding opponents and attracts their fire.
- Inherits HP based on a percent of Arataki Itto’s max HP.
- When attacked, it provides Arataki Itto with 1 Superlative Superstrength stack. One stack can be gained this way once every two seconds.
- It will flee when its HP reaches 0, or its duration ends. It grants Arataki Itto 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength as it leaves.
- Ushi is considered a Geo construct, and Arataki Itto can only have one Ushi that he has deployed on the field at any one time.
- Cooldown: 10 seconds
Itto elemental burst
- Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil! – Time to show ’em the might of the Arataki Clan! For a time, Itto lets his inner Raging Oni King emerge, using his Oni King’s Kanabou in battle. This state has the following special properties:
- Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks will be converted to Geo DMG. It cannot be overridden.
- Itto’s ATK increases based on his defense. His normal attack SPD will also be increased.
- The first, second, and third combos of his normal attack will grant Arataki Itto himself 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength when they hit opponents.
- Itto gains 20% Elemental and Physical RES.
- The Raging Oni King state will be cleared when Itto leaves the field.
- Cooldown: 20 seconds
- Stay a While and Listen Up – Using Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil! provides Arataki Itto with further buffs to Superlative Superstrength. Using it grants Arataki Itto two stacks instead. From the first second of the skill’s use, one stack will be added on until a total of three have been added.
- Gather ‘Round, It’s a Brawl! – After using Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil!, each party member whose Element is Geo will decrease that skill’s CD by 1.5s and restore six Energy to Arataki Itto., A maximum of six seconds cooldown can be decreased and 24 Energy restored in this manner.
- Horns Lowered, Coming Through – Increases the level of Masatsu Zetsugi: Akaushi Burst! by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Jailhouse Bread and Butter – While in the Raging Oni King state caused by Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil!, Itto has 25% higher CRIT rate against opponents with equal or lower HP percentage remaining than him.
- 10 Years of Hanamizaka Fam – Increases the level of Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil! by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Arataki Itto, Present! – Arataki Itto’s Charged Attacks deal 50% increased Crit damage. Additionally, when he uses Arataki Kesagiri, he has a 50% chance not to consume stacks of Superlative Supertstrenth.
Itto Ascension Materials
Here are all of the known ascensions materials needs to Itto in Genshin Impact:
- Teachings of Elegance x3, Slime Condensate x6
- Guide to Elegance x2, Slime Secretions x3
- Guide to Elegance x4, Slime Secretions x4
- Guide to Elegance x6, Slime Secretions x6
- Guide to Elegance x9, Slime Secretions x9
- Philosophies of Elegance x4, Slime Concentrate x4, Ashen Heart x1
- Philosophies of Elegance x6, Slime Concentrate x6, Ashen Heart x1
- Philosophies of Elegance x12, Slime Concentrate x9, Ashen Heart x2
- Philosophies of Elegance x16, Slime Concentrate x12, Ashen Heart x2, Crown of Insight x1
- Prithiva Topax Sliver x1, Onikabuto x3, Slime Condensate x3
- Prithiva Topaz Fragment x3, Riftborn Regalia x2, Onikabuto x10, Slime Condensate x15
- Prithiva Topaz Fragment x6, Riftborn Regalia x4, Onikabuto x20, Slime Condensate x12
- Prithiva Topaz Chunk x3, Riftborn Regalia x8, Onikabuto x30, Slime Condensate x18
- Prithiva Topaz Chunk x6, Riftborn Regalia x12, Onikabuto x45, Slime Condensate x12
- Prithiva Topaz Gemstone x6, Riftborn Regalia x20, Onikabuto x60, Slime Condensate x24
Stay tuned for more information regarding Arataki Itto and other related content in our website’s Genshin Impact section.