Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout expands on its frosty season today with new features, including a new round, remixes of old levels, and some fresh costumes. The mid-season update, or Season 3.5, is available now, so jump right into the game to check out the new changes.
You can check out the official trailer for the update below on Digital Devolver’s YouTube Channel. It showcases the new ‘Snowball Survival’ round, along with some of the new costumes.
Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout Season 3.5 Key Features
Here’s a full list of everything new in the mid-season update:
- New Round: Snowball Survival.
- 40+ Round remixes.
- Fall Feed: Keep a keen eye on pals and competitors alike with live in-game updates on every elimination and point scored.
- New Shows: Wild ideas from the community and design team align in a slew of new Round playlists for you to tackle.
- New Costumes: Plenty of fun, unique looks will be hitting the store, plus the much-requested return of Godzilla, Untitled Goose Game, Sonic costumes, and New Sugar Plum costume DLC pack.
- Bug Fixes: Improvements ahoy. Smoother stumbles assured, with fixes to Ice Climb, Hex-A-Gone, and plenty more quality of life changes.
Fall Guys is available on PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam. Learn more on the official Fall Guys website.