A new Fall Guys patch is now available as of August 31, introducing a new logic-based puzzle round. The Season 5 “Fun” patch also introduced several new variations to existing rounds to keep things fresh. Some changes include extra conveyor belts and flippers, completely new ending variations, anti-gravity zones, and lots more. We have a complete list of the Fall Guys August 31 patch notes down below for your review.
Most notably, a new round called ‘Sum Fruit’ is the feature of the update. All we know about it so far is that it is a logic-based round, which will require a bit of critical thinking. Additionally, at least six new variants have been added to existing levels that we know of so far, but the notes include a lot more changes.
Finally, the update also includes many fixes and improvements. Some notable fixes here include Fall Guys no longer being knocked down by the balls on Hoarders, bugs pertaining to grabbing the crown on Lost Temple, and a problem with an invisible wall on Royal Fumble. Various other interface and menu fixes are also noted down below.
Fall Guys August 31 Patch Notes
- New Round: Introducing ‘Sum Fruit’ – a new logic Round.
- Round Variations: We’ve added variations to lots of existing rounds, including plenty into our Season 1 Rounds
- Variations include:
- Fall Mountain: Anti Gravity zones and flippers added
- Gate Crash and Door Dash: Numerous conveyor belts and obstacles added
- Slime Climb: Expanding balloons added to ending sequence
- Bubble Trouble: Lookout for King Frogus
- Treetop Tumble: Get super floaty with an anti-gravity variant
- Door Dash: New ending variant with water and expanding balloons
- Loads More!
Fixes and Improvements
- Hoarders: Fall Guys will no longer be knocked down by the balls
- Lost Temple: Improvements to issues grabbing the crown
- Royal Fumble: Fixed an exploit with an invisible wall
- Costumes: Improvements to clipping around the waist on various costumes
- Menus: Newsfeed no longer pops up with already viewed messages
- Menus: Fixed the blank Show Selector if a new show is added while a player is in-game
- Lost Temple: Fixed the Fall Guy clipping through the checkerboard floors
- Lily Leapers: Fixed instances of players falling through the floor
- Rhino Rampage: Improvements to the rhino’s behavior
- Audio Settings: Reset button added to the Audio Options
- Fall Guy: Improved the recovery time to a standing position after diving on a conveyor belt
- Squads: Nameplayers now display in the correct order on the victory screen
- Rounds: Various improvements to the textures on PS4
- In-Game UI: Fixed 3-second black screen after exiting during the loading screen of an in-progress game
Stay up-to-date with your favorite games by following our patch notes section.