If you plan to do a lot of gambling in Diablo 2 Resurrected, you’ll need a source of income to fund your habit. That’s where the Diablo 2 Resurrected Gold Find builds come into play. Utilizing every high-level quality unique item with the Gold Find attribute, we can get a massive increase in Gold drops and rake in millions with ease.
In this guide, we’ll be covering the best Diablo 2 Resurrected Gold Find build for the Barbarian class. He makes for an excellent class due to his ability to dual-wield six socket swords. Many other classes are capable of doing the job, but the Gold Find Barb is a crowd-favorite.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Gold Find Build for Barbarian
- Prereqs: 1 point
- Shout: 20 points
- Find Item: 20 points
- Battle Orders: 20 points
- War Cry: 20 points
- Battle Command: 1 point
- Increased Stamina: 1 point
- Increased Speed: 1 point
- Ironskin: 1 point
- Natural Resistance: 1 point
- Strength: Enough to wear the gear
- Dexterity: Enough to wear the gear
- Vitality: All points
- Energy: Base
- Weapon: Crystal Swords (6 Lem Runes ea.)
- Weapon Swap: 2x +3 Warcry Stat Sticks
- Helm: Immortal King’s Will w/ 2 Lem Runes, or Tiara of Wealth w/ 3 Lem Runes
- Gloves: Chance Guards
- Boots: Infernostride or Rare Boots with FRW/FHR and 80% Gold Find
- Armor: Wealth in high armor base
- Belt: Goldwrap
- Ring: Dwarf Stars
- Amulet: Rare Amulet w/ Gold Find
- Charms: Hellfire Torch, Annihilus, Gheed’s Fortune, Gold Find Charms
- Merc Gear: Act 2 Nightmare Offensive Merc w/ Might
- Helm: Crown of Thieves w/ Lem Rune
- Armor: Wealth or Fortitude
- Weapon: Bonehew with 2 Lem Runes or Tomb Reaver with 3 Lem Runes
Diablo 2 Resurrected Gold Find Barb Route
The route is the same as its been since the old days. Travel to Travincal waypoint on Hell Difficulty, buff Battle Command, Battle Orders, and then Shout. Proceed to the Durance of Hate Level 1, and stop when you reach the arch to stop and continuously stun the mobs with War Cry. Then, you can sit back and watch as your mercenary goes to town on the enemies and use Find Item on the bodies.
A council member may get loose occasionally, which could pose an issue if it manages to attack you, especially if it has amplified damage. You should be able to comfortably do this run around level 85, give or take a few levels, depending on your luck with an ethereal Tomb Reaver.
When you get used to the route, each run could take you between two to five minutes and net you anywhere from 500,000 to 1,000,000+ Gold with 3,000%+ Gold Find gear! You can save time by stashing the amulets, rings, jewels, tiaras, and charms and moving on to the next run until it’s time to bulk identify them all.
For more builds, guides, and related content, check out our website’s Diablo 2 Resurrected section.