Pokemon GO‘s Fifth Anniversary is in full swing, and trainers have an opportunity to complete a Collection Challenge. As many of you are likely already familiar, these challenges require trainers to collect a specific set of Pokemon. Along with the challenge, there are some limited-time Field Research missions. We’ll show you all of the Pokemon GO Fifth Anniversary Collection Challenge research tasks and rewards in this guide.
Along with the research tasks in this guide, you can also check out the Jump-Start Research and the debut of Flying Pikachu.
For convenience, here is a full list of all the Pokemon you’ll need to collect for the 5th Anniversary Collection Challenge in Pokemon GO: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Mudkip, Torchic, Chimchar, Turtwig, Piplup, Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott, Fennekin, Froakie, Chespin, and Flying Pikachu.
Pokemon GO Fifth Anniversary Collection Challenge Research Tasks and Rewards
Here are the 5th Anniversary Research Tasks and Rewards:
- Catch 5 Pokemon: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle encounter
- Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokemon: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile encounter
- Take 5 snapshots of wild Pokemon: Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip encounter
- Make 5 Great Throws: Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup encounter
- Send 5 Gifts to friends: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott encounter
- Spin 5 PokeStops or Gyms: Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie encounter
- Earn 2 Candies walking with your buddy: PokeBall x8
As you can see, a lot of the rewards include encounters with the Pokemon you’ll need for the Collection Challenge. Additional missions will appear when you spin a PokeStop during the Fifth Anniversary event, which will be live until July 15 at 8 pm local time.
Again, make sure you check out the Jump-Start Research, as you’ll be going through some complimentary tasks along the way. Good luck out there, and be sure to stay safe while you are filling out that Pokemon collection.