Pet Simulator X features a progression system of ranks, allowing players to redeem rewards every few hours. Rewards typically include Triple Coins and Luck boosts to help you earn coins faster and hatch better pets. These rewards come in handy, as Pet Simulator X is a time-intensive game involving lots of coin collecting and hatching. Below, you can find a full list of Pet Simulator X ranks and rewards.
Pet Simulator X Ranks allow you to redeem prizes from the rewards chest every few hours. The higher rank you are, the better rewards you get, and the shorter the cooldown on the chest. That means there’s a good incentive to increase your rank as quickly as possible, and you might be wondering exactly how to do that.
How to increase Rank in Pet Simulator X
To increase your rank in Pet Simulator X, you simply need to play the game. Destroy the highest level chests you can, as often as possible, and your rank will increase. Hatch better pets with the coins you earn so you can destroy the chests more efficiently and gain rank quicker. You can also spend Robux to increase your rank if you prefer to skip the grind.
Remember to check out our Pet Simulator X codes for the latest in-game freebies.
All Pet Simulator X Ranks and Rewards
- Noob – No Reward
- Starter – No Reward
- Basic – 2,500 Diamonds
- Pro – 4,000 Diamonds, Triple Coins Boost x1
- Elite – 6,500 Diamonds, Triple Coins Boost x1, Super Lucky Boost x1
- Hero – 8,000 Diamonds, Triple Coins Boost x1, Super Lucky Boost x1
- Champion – 12,500 Diamonds, Triple Coins Boost x1, Super Lucky Boost x2
- Master – 12,500 Diamonds, Triple Coins Boost x2, Super Lucky Boost x2
- Legend – 25,000 Diamonds, Triple Coins Boost x2, Super Lucky Boost x3
- Immortal – 35,000 Diamonds, Triple Coins Boost x2, Super Lucky Boost x2, Ultra Lucky Boost x1
- Godlike – 50,000 Diamonds, Triple Coins Boost x2, Super Lucky Boost x3, Ultra Lucky Boost x1
- Impossible – 65,000 Diamonds, Triple Coins Boost x3, Super Lucky Boost x3, Ultra Lucky Boost x1
- Hacker – New rank added in the Hell Update for playing exploiting the game.
Those are all of the Pet Simulator X ranks and rewards in the game right now. As you can see, the Rewards get pretty powerful as you increase in rank. It’s the best way to get Diamonds and Boosts.
How to Redeem Rank Rewards for Pet Simulator X
To claim your rank Rewards in Pet Simulator X, teleport to the Town area of the game. To the left of the hatch area, you should see the Rank Rewards chest. Stand in the circle to claim your rewards. Remember, there is a cooldown for how often you can claim these. The cooldown shortens the higher rank you are, incentivizing players to grind.
There is also a VIP Only section nearby to the left of the Forest area. Players can spend 400 Robux to get the VIP Game Pass and have access to the VIP Gifts section. These rewards can be even more powerful, so if you play a lot of Pet Simulator X and always need boosts, it’s a good option.