Dill is one of the various herbs you’ll encounter during your journeys throughout Aeternum in New World. It’s also a common ingredient required to make recipes for the Town Project Board missions. Aside from spending your precious coin to buy it, where can you find Dill in New World? We’ll show you exactly where to look in this guide and some optimal Dill farm routes.
When it comes to finding Dill in New World, there are a few things to consider. First, it is readily available at the Trading Post, so you can always take a look and check the going price. More often than not, herb prices are pretty inflated, so you’ll probably want to pick some for yourself. It will be especially useful to have some stashed away if you’re looking to level cooking.
Where to find Dill in New World
Dill is found from Herb plants in First Light, Edengrove, and Mourningdale. You have a chance to pick anywhere from zero to two herbs every time you harvest a Hyssop plant in one of these regions. It is important to keep in mind that specific herbs like Dill are region-specific, so if you are having trouble finding any, double-check your location.
Here is a route to find Dill in First Light:
Following the route above, you will notice the herbs respawn by the time you finish the run. That means you can continuously run this route until you have enough Dill to stash away for your cooking needs. Note that you will also be finding a lot of Hyssop and Cinnamon while looking for Dill.
What is Dill used for in New World?
Dill is a required ingredient for various cooking recipes. Aside from the specific Town Project Board quests like Fish Provisions, here are the primary Dill recipes:
- Baked Fish Filet – Increase Focus by 20 for 30 minutes.
- Canned Fish Rations – A batch of fish for the town’s stockpile.
- Salted Fish Provisions – A batch of fish for the town’s stockpile.
- Caviar Crostini – Increase Focus by 18 and Strength by 12 for 35 minutes.
- Poached Fish with Lemon and Dill – Increase Dexterity by 6 and Constitution by 4 for 25 minutes.
- Roasted Carrots with Dill – Increase Strength by 6 and Intelligence by 4 for 25 minutes.
- Roasted Cabbage – Increase Logging Luck by 1,000 for 20 minutes.
That’s all you need to know about where to find Dill in New World and some recipes that require it. Check out our website’s New World section for more helpful guides, builds, and content.