Cinnamon is one of the many herbs you’ll find when venturing through New World’s Aeternum. Like real life, Cinnamon is a useful ingredient when it comes to cooking. Finding it is another story, though, as you’ll likely be using a ton of it if you’re leveling cooking or completing Town Project Board quests. This guide will show you where to find Cinnamon in New World and provide a sample route you can use to farm it easily.
When finding Cinnamon in New World, you’ll need to make sure you have a sickle handy and ready for some harvesting. While you can easily purchase some Cinnamon from any Trading Post that has it up for sale, it’s generally a pretty penny. Therefore, your best bet is farming some Cinnamon on your own, which just requires a little bit of patience.
Where to find Cinnamon in New World
Cinnamon is found in Herb plants in First Light, Cutlass Keys, and Edengrove regions. Like all other herbs, Cinnamon is region-exclusive, so you will need to make sure you are in a proper zone before looking for it. When looking for Cinnamon, you’ll be gathering plenty of Hyssop, Dill, Parsley, Nutmeg, and Peppercorn, depending on your location.
Here is a route you can use to find Cinnamon in First Light:
Here is a route you can use to find Cinnamon in Cutlass Keys:
Note that there is a chance you can get 0-2 Cinnamon per harvest. That means you are not guaranteed to find Cinnamon for every Herb you pick. Be patient and continue the farm route, and you’ll have plenty after a solid farm session.
What is Cinnamon used for in New World?
Cinnamon is a common cooking ingredient in New World, and you can use it in the following recipes:
- Apple Pie: Increase Dexterity by 6 and Focus by 4 for 25 minutes.
- Braised Wolf Loin: Increase Intelligence by 18 and Dexterity by 12 for 35 minutes.
- Candied Melon: Increase minimum gear score when Jewelcrafting items by 8 for 25 minutes.
- Carrot Cake: Increase Strength and Constitution by 16 for 40 minutes.
- Common Incense: Increase resistance to all Afflictions by 30 for 15 minutes.
- Cooked Melon: Increase minimum gear score when Jewelcrafting items by 5 for 20 minutes.
- French Toast: Increase Dexterity by 18 and Strength by 12 for 35 minutes.
- Grilled Pork with Spiced Squash: Increase Focus by 12 and Strength by 8 for 30 minutes.
- Grilled Wolf Loin with Seasoned Squash: Increase Constitution by 18 and Strength by 12 for 35 minutes.
- Herb roasted Potatoes – Increase Mining Luck by 1400 for 25 minutes.
- Honey Roasted Ham: Increase Strength by 24 and Focus by 16 for 40 minutes.
- Melon Infusion: Increase minimum gear score when Jewelcrafting items by 10 for 30 minutes.
- Pork Chops and Apple Sauce – Increase Strength by 10 for 25 minutes.
- Powerful Incense: Increase resistance to all Afflictions by 50 for 30 minutes.
- Salted Ham with Apple Butter: Increase Intelligence by 18 and Focus by 12 for 35 minutes.
- Spice Stockpile – A quantity of spice for the town’s Stockpile.
- Spiced Melon Pie: Increase Constitution by 6 and Dexterity by 4 for 25 minutes.
- Strong Incense: Increase resistance to all Afflictions by 40 for 20 minutes.
- Sweet Fruit Trifle: Increase minimum gear score when Jewelcrafting items by 12 for 35 minutes.
- Weak Incense – Increase resistance to all Afflictions by 20 for 10 minutes.
That’s all you need to know about where to find Cinnamon in New World and some recipes that require it. Check out our website’s New World section for more helpful guides, builds, and content.