BitLife can be quite an intriguing little gaming app. Giving you choice in its chaotic, random world comes with some incredibly interesting moments to live out in its simulation environment. One such situation you can get yourself into through BitLife is the use of drugs. It’s a slippery slope but can be quite an experience to witness. Today, we’ll explain how to do drugs in BitLife.
How To Do Drugs in BitLife
Similar to real life, BitLife can expose you to many, many different kinds of drugs for your character to get hooked on. It’s important to note that your character can get addicted to them, and while you can get them sober, it’s not an easy task overall.
Here are the many different drugs to choose from.
- Nitrous Oxide
- Cough Syrup
- Sleeping Pills
- Anabolic Steroids
- Magic Mushrooms
- Crack Cocaine
Now that you know what drugs there are in the game, let’s break down how to do drugs in BitLife. It’s a pretty easy thing to do.
- In order to get your hands on these drugs, your character has to be at least 18 years of age as you’ll need to start using the Nightlife activity and start clubbing it up. The usual age is 18 to get into a club but can be 21 depending on the country they live in.
- Once you select the Nightclub activity, go ahead and select a club from the list it gives you.
- After going there, the game will give you a recap on how much fun your character had, at which point it will allow you to choose whether or not to do drugs. This is at random though and will not pop up every time they go clubbing.
- Not only is it a random occurrence to be offered drugs, but it’ll also be a randomized drug each time as well. This means that if you have a challenge that you’re pursuing, it’s fair to say you’ll be clubbing a bit to complete it.
- It’s also worth noting that there’s no need to age up in order to accomplish this so feel free to continue clubbing until you finish what you need to do.
- Drugs obviously have a lot of negative consequences to them in the game as well, with the possibility of your character getting addicted or even having an overdose at some point.
When it comes to addictions in BitLife, it’s easiest to pick one up if you have one or two already ongoing. There are other addictions in the game like gambling or even alcoholism, so these will increase your chances of gaining one if that’s your goal too.
But that’s all there is to doing drugs in BitLife! It’s a pretty easy thing to do, as with real life, clubbing is the easiest place to pick them up. Good luck!