Escape from Tarkov is more than a simple shooter game. The ability to engage in certain quests keeps players engaged with the game. Killing an objective, retrieve an item or mark a vehicle, you name it. Each mission is assigned by a specific trader. Today we will focus on one of the Therapist missions, more specifically “Operation Aquarius – Part 1”. Here is how to complete Operation Aquarius Part 1 in Escape from Tarkov.
How To Complete Operation Aquarius Part 1
The mission is set in the industrial park land called Customs, which is the second map added to the game. It is a pretty straightforward mission. Don’t expect a lot of trouble in the way, but as always, caution is expected from you. Here is a step-by-step guide in order to complete Operation Aquarius – Part 1.
- One of the requirements for this mission is to find dorm room key number 206.
- You can find the key on jackets, pockets or bags belonging to the Scavs.
- You will then need to travel to the second floor of the two-story dorms.
- Once the door is unlocked, walk into the room to complete the objective, which is to locate the water hidden in the room.
- In order to complete the mission, you will need to extract from Customs.
- After completing the mission, you will be rewarded with 3,300 EXP, 14,000 roubles minimum, 5 bottles of water and one water filter. You will also game some Therapist rep.
Now that you know how to complete the mission, be sure to pay a visit to Customs and search for them water bottles. Me myself, I’m a little thirsty, so I’ll be doing that as well.
Escape from Tarkov is available as a closed beta after purchase on Windows. If you like our Escape from Tarkov content, you can check out How to Craft Greenbat Batteries in Escape From Tarkov and Escape from Tarkov Lighthouse Full Map Guide.