An official double upgrade SBC of the 86+ player pack is now available as part of the Team of the Season promotion. Allowing players the opportunity to acquire TOTS cards that get announced for that specific week.
Here is everything you need to know about how to complete the 86+ Double Upgrade SBC in FIFA 22.
How to Complete 86+ Double Upgrade SBC in FIFA 22
Last week featured superstars from the Eredivisie, the highest level of professional football in the Netherlands. Such as a 95 OVR Ryan Gravenberch, a 92 OVR Ibrahim Sangare, and a 91 OVR Sebastien Haller, just to name a few.
While you’re not necessarily guaranteed to get a TOTS card, this SBC is repeatable. So, you can always try again if you are unable to land the player you want. Plus, the 86+ Double Upgrade SBC requires just a single squad to complete.
The requirements and cheapest solution is laid out below.
86+ Double Upgrade
The squad you need to put together to complete the Double Upgrade SBC must have at least one TOTW player, carry a minimum overall team rating of 83, and a minimum team chemistry rating of 40. The cheapest solution for this is:
- GK – Rui Patricio (82) – Roma FC/Portugal
- RB – Christian Eriksen (82) – Inter Milan/Denmark
- CB – Francesco Acerbi (83) – SS Lazio/Italy
- CB – Simon Kjaer (83) – AC Milan/Denmark
- LB – Deniz Undav (84) – Royale Union SG/Germany *TOTW*
- RM – Portu (82) – Real Sociedad/Spain
- CM – Arthur (83) – Piemonte Calcio/Brazil
- CM – Thomas Partey (83) – Arsenal/Ghana
- LM – Anderson Talisca (82) – Al Nassr/Brazil
- ST – Morata (83) – Piemonte Calcio/Spain
- ST – Joao Felix (83) – Atletico de Madrid/Portugal
This Squad Building Challenge is going to reward you with a pack containing two Rare Gold Players that are rated 86 or higher, and potentially even a special TOTS card.
Although, it is important to keep in mind that this Double Upgrade SBC will cost you somewhere in the range of 50,000 and 60,000 FUT coins to complete, and you will only have until May 5th to do so.