PowerWash Simulator is barely a year old, and yet is already one of the most popular games on the market. This satisfying yet challenging game is perfect for relaxing at the end of a long week; for some inexplicable reason, virtual power washing is one of the most relaxing pastimes out there. This game has more than just a long list of unexpectedly soothing chores, however. PowerWash Simulator also has fully customizable outfits! You can purchase new outfits from the in-game shop with the money you get from finishing jobs. Once you buy these outfits, however, you have to know how to equip them. Keep reading if you’d like to know how to change clothes in PowerWash Simulator!
How to Change Clothes in PowerWash Simulator
So far, PowerWash Simulator has eight different outfits to choose from. It may not give you very many options, but anything is better than the standard powerwasher gear the game starts you off with. Also, who wouldn’t want to look like a neon pink Power Ranger while they’re power washing a house? This game allows us the simple freedom of cosplaying as Power Rangers while washing houses, which is something everyone can secretly appreciate. Changing clothes in PowerWash Simulator isn’t as difficult as you might think, but it can still be confusing if you don’t have a guide. If you want to know how to change clothes in PowerWash Simulator, follow these easy steps:
- Open PowerWash Simulator on your PC or Xbox console.
- You’ll need to continue or start a mission to equip new clothes, as you cannot currently change your clothes from the main menu.
- Make sure you’ve already bought an outfit that you want to change into prior to doing this.
- Bring up your equipment panel, and click on the tab marked “Clothing.” Doing this will bring up everything you currently have equipped (clothing, gloves, etc.)
- Click on the equipment that you want to change out of, and the game will allow you to equip different clothes in their place.
- For example, if you bought a new pair of gloves and want to change out of your old ones, click on your old gloves to change into the new gloves you just bought.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully changed your clothes in Powerwash Simulator!
Just because you’re a power washer doesn’t mean you can’t have style! If you want to be the hottest power washer the world’s ever seen, nothing is holding you back! Eight brightly colored Power-Ranger-Esque outfits are at your disposal, what you do with them is up to you. If you ever find yourself stuck in PowerWash Simulator, be sure to check out Gamer Journalist for more guides!