There are four additional weeks of Fortnite challenges if anyone still needs to max out their Battle Pass tiers. The XP Xtravaganza Challenges are now available for Week 12, and several multi-step tasks are in the mix. These challenges go live on November 12, so you have a couple of days to prepare and figure out how to knock these out as quickly as possible. Here are the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 12 XP Xtravaganza Challenges.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 12 XP Xtravaganza Challenges
The XP Xtravaganza Challenges for Season 4 Week 12 are as follows:
- Deal damage with Shotguns to opponents (1000, 2500, 5000): 20,000 XP
- Eliminate seven opponents with weapons (Common, Rare, Epic): 20,000 XP
- Damage opponents using the blades of the Choppa (50, 150, 250): 20,000 XP
- Consume thirty foraged items: 20,000 XP
- Catch ten fish: 20,000 XP
- Catch ten fish with a Pro Fishing Rod: 20,000 XP
- Catch ten fish with explosives: 20,000 XP
- Shoot a gas can that is thrown by a teammate before it hits the ground: 50,000 XP
You will most likely have to go out of your way to catch some fish and shoot a gas can from your teammate. Other than that, these are relatively straightforward. One different exciting challenge is to do some damage with a Choppa blade. You will have to put your piloting skills to the test this week.
The Fortnite Season 4 XP Xtravaganza challenges conclude the last few weeks of the season. We’ll have to wait and see if Epic Games has anything else in store for us this season or if things will slowly wind down until Chapter 2 Season 5.