The famous TOTS Cards from Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga, Ligue 1, and Serie A released over the past several weeks. Every FIFA-fanatic knew that it was only a matter of time before the official FIFA 21 Ultimate TOTS would be revealed to the football community. The Ultimate TOTS is typically released at the end of the annual Team of the Season promo and consists of some of the highest-rated TOTS player items from previous squads.
You don’t have to look far to see why this has been dubbed the “Ultimate TOTS” and why people eagerly await the epic release. With so many world-class footballers spanning the globe, it’s time to take a deep dive into some early leaks and predictions for the FIFA 21 Ultimate TOTS.
When will the FIFA 21 Ultimate TOTS be released?
While there has been no official news on who will be in the Ultimate TOTS, it has been confirmed that the final major TOTS will be released on Friday, June 4th @ 1:00 PM (EST).
With only a few days left before the release of FIFA 21 Ultimate TOTS, let’s take a look at who we believe will make the final cut.
Leaks and Predictions
While there have yet to be any major leaks regarding the much-anticipated TOTS squad, there has been some speculation as to how many players will be included.
Every other TOTS of the season has included 15 players total, and while many think the same will happen with the Ultimate TOTS squad, we see something else happening.
With so many exceptional players in this year’s FIFA 21, it seems unjust to narrow the field down to just 15 players. Instead, we believe that EA Sports will look to create more variety with additional expensive and high-rated cards, increasing the total number of players to 20.
So, without further adieu, here are our predictions for who the 20 superstars will be in the FIFA 21 Ultimate TOTS squad:
- GK – Manuel Neuer (95) – Bayern Munich/Germany
- GK – Jan Oblak (96) – Atletico Madrid/
- RB – Joao Cancelo (91) – Manchester City/Portugal
- LB – Theo Hernandez (92) – AC Milan/France
- CB – Marquinhos (93) – PSG/Brazil
- CB – Ruben Dias (94) – Manchester City/Portugal
- CB – Raphael Varane (95) – Real Madrid/France
- CDM – Joshua Kimmich (96) – Bayern Munich/Germany
- CM – Kevin De Bruyne (96) – Manchester City/Belgium
- CAM – Bruno Fernandes (96) – Manchester United/Portugal
- CAM – Neymar Jr. (96) – PSG/Brazil
- RM – Jadon Sancho (96) – Borussia Dortmund/England
- RW – Mohamed Salah (96) – Liverpool/Egypt
- ST – Erling Haaland (95) – Borussia Dortmund/Norway
- ST – Harry Kane (96) – Tottenham Hotspur/England
- CF – Karim Benzema (97) – Real Madrid/France
- ST – Kylian Mbappe (97) – PSG/France
- ST – Robert Lewandowski (98) – Bayern Munich/Poland
- ST – Christiano Ronaldo (98) – Juventus/Portugal
- ST – Lionel Messi (98) – Barcelona FC/Argentina
Our predictions lean heavily on the forwards’ dominant play across the five major football leagues in Europe. However, there has been tough competition across the board, including strong leadership by De Bruyne, Dias, and Cancelo on their way to a Champions League final. Dominant performances also include Bundesliga up-and-comers Erling Haaland, and Jadon Sancho in 2021.
All in all, European football is overrun with talent, but we believe that these players will represent the group EA puts forth as their FIFA 21 Ultimate Team of the Season.