There is no doubt that Warzone 2.0 is one of the biggest games out right now, with millions of players jumping into the new map, Al Mazrah, and raking up kills in pursuit of being the last person standing. And while all of that is well and dandy, some other, creative players are always out to test the waters for different exploits and glitches.
Currently, there’s a helpful little glitch that players are using to farm some significant XP for their weapons, pretty much maxing them out in the process. So, what is this exploit, and how does it really work? Well, we’ll give you a little backstory on this XP glitch and a rundown on how you can actually do it yourself!
Call of Duty Players Are Using MW2 XP Glitch/Exploit to Max Out Rank
On November 22nd, Call of Duty YouTuber AggroNicks posted a video in which he goes over the number of steps you can take in a newly found Warzone 2.0 exploit that allows you to farm XP for weapons. The exploit’s steps are gone into great depth in the video so that players have a better understanding of how to do it themselves.
AggroNicks also explains that instead of being patched out, the exploit has actually been buffed from what he can tell. Whether that’s intentional by Infinity Ward or a big mistake has yet to be clarified. Though AgrroNicks also mentions in the description of his video that this is currently the best weapon XP exploit because the last big one having to do with Most Wanted Contracts had been patched out.
How to Farm Major Weapon XP in Warzone 2.0
- Drop into a Battle Royale Duos, Trio, or Squads match.
- Activate a Double Weapon XP Token if possible (not required).
- When in-game, look for a Safecracker Contract and accept it.
- Get to the safes as fast as possible.
- Be sure to have the weapon you’d like to level up as the one in your hands.
- Once you blow up the safe, pick up all of the money that it drops. Repeat this at every safe.
- Though it shows you earning a specified number of XP on screen, you’re actually earning double that. If you activated a double XP token, then it’s quadrupled.
- Next, head to a buy station with the weapon you’d like XP for, in your hands, and purchase Armor Plates. You’ll earn 2 levels for every $10,000 spent on them.
- The next thing you’ll want to do is activate an Intel Contract and complete it with the weapon you’d like to level up in your hands, as this will grant you 10,000 XP thanks to the glitch. Though if you have a Double XP Token activated, then it’s $20,000.
- After all is said and done, feel free to leave the match and head to your armory to check out your newly leveled weapon(s)!
Well, that’s all of the news we have on this new weapons XP glitch, as well as a step-by-step guide on how it’s done! Feel free to check out some of our other helpful articles on Warzone 2.0 like “All Contracts in Warzone 2.0 and How to Complete Them”.