If there’s one thing to love about Warzone 2.0, no matter the game mode you’re playing, there’s never a shortage of ways to make money and earn loot on its map, Al Mazrah. Whether it be looting house after house for weapons, money, and gear, taking over Strongholds, or even taking out rival players, the possibilities are nearly endless with the various combinations of loot you’ll find at a given time.
But similar to the original Warzone, Contracts are one of the best ways to earn the best loot, as the risk is balanced with rewards just as fruitful. Though, Warzone 2.0 changes things up with some Contracts that are a bit more complex than in the former. So today, we’ll give you all of the Contracts in Warzone 2.0 and explain how to complete them.
All Contracts in Warzone 2.0 and How to Complete Them
Here are all of the Contracts currently available in Warzone 2.0’s game modes, as well as how they need to be completed:
- Cargo Delivery/Shipment – Depending on which of the two versions of this Contract you get, you’ll need to find either a land vehicle or boat with cargo on it and drop it off at the designated drop-off location marked on your map.
- Destroy Supplies – You’ll need to locate and destroy two supply sites on your map, by planting bombs at them.
- Elimination – In this Contract, you’ll have to locate and kill an AI target that’s heavily guarded. If you don’t kill them yourself, you can at least confirm they’ve been killed to complete it.
- Hostage – You’ll need to carry a hostage to a helicopter exfil location after having successfully rescued them from a locked building.
- Hunt/Bounty – Enemy players marked as HVTs (High-Value Targets) need to be taken out, as they’ve been very successful in this match.
- Intel/Secure Intel – You’ll need to locate a laptop, download the information on it, and then drop it off at the designated location. If in DMZ mode, just locate the laptop and bring it to a radio tower to complete the Contract.
- Most Wanted – This Contract places a bounty on your head and requires you to wait out the timer and stay alive until it runs out.
- Raid – Locate the enemy Stronghold and clear it to receive weapons and loot.
- Safecracker – There are 3 safes located on your map that need to be blown open using C4.
- Tactical Nuke – You’ll need to locate nuclear materials within two locations and then extract them to successfully complete it.
So, that’s all of the Contracts in Warzone 2.0 so far, as well as some info on how to complete them! If this helped, then check out some of our other great Warzone 2.0 guides such as “How to Enter Strongholds in Warzone 2.0. Explained”.