The sequel to Call of Duty Black Ops is now available for pre-order. Black Ops Cold War has three editions available for pre-order, including the standard edition, cross-gen bundle, and ultimate edition. Here’s a look at what each edition has to offer and the Black Ops Cold War release date.
Black Ops Cold War Release Date
Black Ops Cold War releases on Friday, November 13, 2020, with a multiplayer reveal dropping on September 9, 2020. Players can now pre-order three different bundles via Battle.net, PlayStation Store, and Microsoft Store.
- Standard Edition: $59.99
- Base edition for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4
- Early access to the open beta
- Frank Woods operator
- Assault rifle blueprint
- Ten tier skips for Modern Warfare and Warzone
- Cross-Gen Edition: $69.99
- Upgradeable discount for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.
- Ultimate Edition: $89.99
- Land, Sea, and Air Pack includes three operator skins, three vehicle skins, and three weapon blueprints
- Battle Pass Bundle includes a season battle pass and twenty tier skips
- Confrontation weapons pack, which implies Black Ops Cold War
Black Ops Cold War will drop fans into the depths of the Cold War’s volatile geopolitical battle of the early 1980s.
Nothing is ever as it seems in a gripping single-player Campaign, where players will come face-to-face with historical figures and hard truths, as they battle around the globe through iconic locales like East Berlin, Vietnam, Turkey, Soviet KGB headquarters and more.
As elite operatives, you will follow the trail of a shadowy figure named Perseus who is on a mission to destabilize the global balance of power and change the course of history.
Descend into the dark center of this global conspiracy alongside iconic characters Woods, Mason and Hudson and a new cast of operatives attempting to stop a plot decades in the making.
Beyond the Campaign, players will bring a Cold War arsenal of weapons and equipment into the next generation of Multiplayer and Zombies experiences. Welcome to the brink.