A new Black Ops Cold War patch has been deployed by Treyarch, introducing some exciting updates like a 24/7 Slums playlist, the return of Nuketown 24/7. Don’t forget about double XP and double weapon XP, both of which will be active all weekend long. The EM2 AR and TEC-9 SMG are also now restricted in League Play. Zombies got a few changes as well, including new playlists, fixes to stability issues and exploits, and a bug preventing PlayStation players from obtaining perks. Read all of the details from the Black Ops Cold War August 19 patch notes below.
Here are the highlights:
- Slums 24/7
- Nuketown 24/7
- Face Off Showroom 24/7
- New Gunfight Tournament
- 3v3 Gunfight Snipers Only
- Face Off 6v6
- 12v12 Moshpit
- New League Play restrictions • Stability fixes + more
Black Ops Cold War August 19 Patch Notes
2XP + 2WXP WEEKEND BEGINS TOMORROW
Whether you’re dropping into Slums 24/7 or reliving the Battle of Verdansk in Warzone, get ready for Double XP and Double Weapon XP all weekend long. Between the EM2 and TEC-9 dropping at the start of the season and the new Marshal break-action pistol live this week, you’ve got plenty of attachments and camos to chase already… get to it!
In the meantime, here’s what’s coming in today’s update:
- Double Agent
- Addressed an issue that caused Calling Cards and Emblems to overlap in the Killcam.
- Slums 24/7 [NEW] (Also available in Hardcore)
- Double Agent
- Face Off Showroom 24/7 [NEW] (Also available in Hardcore)
- Gunfight Tournament [NEW]
- Nuketown 24/7 (Also available in Hardcore)
- Gunfight 3v3 Snipers Only [NEW]
- Face Off 6v6 (Also available in Hardcore)
- 12v12 Moshpit (Also available in Hardcore)
- Party Games
- Restricted the EM2 assault rifle and TEC-9 SMG in League Play.
Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Closed multiple exploits.
- Fixed various stability issues.
- Addressed an issue that could prevent the player from acquiring all Perks.
- Outbreak (Endless and 3 Region)
- Mauer der Toten
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Dead Ops Arcade 3: First Person
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Accelerated (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Echelon (PlayStation)