How many times do you think you clicked a mouse in your lifetime? Well, you’re about to click more. Anime Clicker Simulator is an experience developed by Simple Simulators for the Roblox platform. Click to earn… well, clicks and then use them to get rebirths and pets. Get more powerful and unlock new worlds. Take over the world with your extreme clicking power.
Anime Clicker Simulator codes are an easy way to earn in-game yen. Yen is used to get character upgrades. You can increase your run speed, storage, rebirths and more. Codes can expire at any moment so get your free yen while you still have the chance. Bookmark this page so you can check back daily.
All Anime Clicker Simulator Codes
Latest Working Anime Clicker Simulator Codes
- SuperYen - 2x Yen Boost for 6 Minutes
- TitanicLikeGoal - 2x Click Boost for 5 Minutes
- FeelingLucky - 2x Luck Boost for 10 Minutes
- ClickingPower - 2x Click Boost for 5 Minutes
- LikeYenBoost - 2x Yen Boost for 10 Minutes
- SpradenCapped - 2x Yen Boost for 5 Minutes
- ClickBoost - 2x Click Boost for 5 Minutes
- LuckyLikeGoal - 2x Luck Boost for 10 Minutes
- SuperClicks - 2x Clicks Boost for 10 Minutes
- GiftOfGiving - 500 Presents
- MonsterYen - 2x Yen Boost for 10 Minutes
- Release - 1,000 Yen
There are no expired codes.
Get more codes for your favorite games through our Roblox game codes list.
How to redeem codes for Anime Clicker Simulator
To redeem codes for Anime Clicker Simulator, follow these steps:
- Launch Anime Clicker Simulator in Roblox.
- Find and tap on the twitter codes icon on the right.
- Enter a working code into the code redemption box.
- Tap on the Claim button to redeem the code.
- Enjoy your free in-game rewards.
How to get more codes for Anime Clicker Simulator
We will update this post the moment a new code is released. However, you can also follow @ItsNoahWho on Twitter for updates. In addition to Twitter, you can join the developer’s Discord server, but please be sure to follow all of their community guidelines. Don’t forget that you can hit CTRL+D to bookmark this page so you can easily check back for new code updates.