Warhammer 40K: Darktide features four great classes that you can choose from to lead the charge as you crush through the heretical ranks of Nurgle’s demons. If you want a glass cannon build to blast away at the hordes, then the Psyker: Psykinetic build is the way to go. But if you want a more detailed run down of the build before you start, then here is a list of all the weapons and abilities the psyker holds in Warhammer 40K: Darktide.
Psyker build in Warhammer 40K: Darktide
The Psyker: Psykinetic is an interested build that uses the warp to perform magical abilities. Here is a run down of their abilities and bonuses.
Psykinetic’s Wrath: Quell 50% of peril and stagger foes in front of you.
Brain Burst: Target an enemy and charge the attack to deal high damage.
Kinetic Presence: Enemies within coherency gain +10% damage to elite enemies.
Warp Siphon: Killing an enemy with Brain Burst gains you a warp charge, with the max being four. Each warp charge gives you +3% damage. Each warp charge will expire in 25 seconds.
Battle Meditation: 10% chance to quell 10% peril upon a kill.
Psyker weapons in Warhammer 40K: Darktide
Psyker exclusive weapons
- Obscurus Mk II Blaze Force Sword
- Rifthaven Mk II Purgatus Force Staff
- Nomanus Mk VI Surge Force Staff
- Equinox MK III Trauma Force Staff
- Equinox Mk IV Voidstrike Force Staff
- Rashad MK II Combat Axe
- Antax Mk V Combat Axe
- Achlys Mk VIII Combat Axe
- Atrox Mk VII Tactical Axe
- Atrox Mk II Tactical Axe
- Atrox Mk IV Tactical Axe
- Cadia Mk IV Assault Chainsword
- Catachan Mk III Combat Blade
- Catachan Mk VII “Devil’s Claw” Sword
- Catachan Mk IV “Devil’s Claw” Sword
- Catachan Mk I “Devil’s Claw” Sword
- Maccabian Mk IV Duelling Sword
- Maccabian Mk II Duelling Sword
- Maccabian Mk V Duelling Sword
- Columnus Mk II Braced Autogun
- Graia Mk IV Braced Autogun
- Agripinaa Mk VIII Headhunter Autogun
- Vraks Mk VII Headhunter Autogun
- Vraks Mk III Headhunter Autogun
- Graia Mk VIII Infantry Autogun
- Columnus Mk V Infantry Autogun
- Agripinaa Mk I Infantry Autogun
- Ius Mk III Shredder Autopistol
- Accatran Mk VId Recon Lasgun
- Lucius Mk III Helbore Lasgun
- Lucius Mk II Helbore Lasgun
- Lucius Mk I Helbore Lasgun
- Kantrael MG IV Infantry Lasgun
- Kantrael MG XII Infantry Lasgun
- Kantrael MG Ia Infantry Lasgun
- Accatran Mk VIIa Recon Lasgun
- Accatran Mk II Recon Lasgun
- Accatran MG Mk II Heavy Laspistol
- Zarona Mk IIa Quickdraw Stub Revolver
Keep an eye on Gamer Journalist for more gaming and Warhammer 40K: Darktide content, such as a list of the best weapons.