Mario Kart Tour has released a new week of challenges for their Tokyo Pipe. Not only is Peach (Kimono) a featured driver this week, but several new drivers, karts, and gliders have been added into the game.
Along with the new update comes a new set of Tour Challenges. Here’s a complete list of Tokyo Pipe Tour Challenges 1:
- Land 3 hits with Super Horns.
- Activate Frenzy mode 5 times.
- Do 150 Mini-Turbo boosts.
- Earn a score of 6,000 or higher using a Koopaling driver.
- Collect 30 coins in a single race.
- Land 5 hits with Bananas in a single race.
- Collect all of the badges to earn a gift.
- Get 1st place 3 times in a row in races 100cc or above.
- Use a Giant Banana a total of 3 times.
Many of these challenges are pretty self explanatory, but a few might require some more clarification if you are not familiar with Mario Kart Tour.
How to earn a score of 6,000 or higher using a Koopaling driver
For this challenge, you need to pick a Koopaling driver. These are a new set of drivers added this week for the Tokyo Pipe, all of which have different skills to choose from. Morton’s Giant Banana ability, for example, will be useful for hitting multiple people at once.
The following characters are considered Koopaling drivers:
All other challenges are straightforward and you should have no problem completing them simply by playing the game regularly. Remember to try and play a bit every day to receive your log-in bonus, which will help you accumulate rubies so you can fire pipes and unlock high-end drivers, karts, and gliders!