Seven Knights 2 (7k2) is a free-to-play online RPG from Netmarble available on mobile devices and Windows PC. It is a follow-up to the original Seven Knights game, which was released worldwide in 2016 on Android and iOS. The game features a rich storyline and is very free-to-play friendly for a game with gacha mechanics. Netmarble occasionally releases Seven Knights 2 codes which can be used to redeem in-game rewards.
Players can redeem Seven Knights 2 codes for in-game currency, summons, and other exclusive freebies. As a hero collecting game, building up your units is the most important thing, and these free rewards will help you gear up your characters and get them ready for battle. Remember to bookmark this page, and we will do our best to keep this completely up-to-date when new codes are released.
Seven Knights 2 Codes
We have all the latest working Seven Knights 2 codes in our list below. You can redeem these for free in-game rewards. These codes normally expire after a short time, so it is a good idea to use them as soon as possible to avoid missing out on freebies.
Latest Working Seven Knights 2 Codes
- SK2SEASON2 – Redeem code for Rewards
- 1110SEVENKNIGHTS2 – Redeem code for Equipment Summon Ticket x5
- There are no expired codes at this time.
How to redeem Seven Knights 2 codes
To redeem codes in Seven Knights 2, follow these steps:
- Launch Seven Knights 2 on your device
- Tap on the four squares on the top left of the screen
- Tap on the Options button on the bottom right of the screen
- Navigate to the Account tab
- Tap on the Use Coupons button
- Tap on Seven Knights 2 Common Coupon
- Enter a working code into the code redemption box
- Tap on Confirm
We recommend copying and pasting all codes directly from our list into the code redemption box to avoid any typos.
How to get more codes for Seven Knights 2
To get more codes for Seven Knights 2, players can follow the official @7kglobal Twitter account and Seven Knights 2 Facebook page. Netmarble will occasionally reward players with free coupon codes, along with updates and announcements, on their social media accounts. We do our best to keep our list of codes updated, so follow along for updates.