Tower Defense: Mythic is an experience created by MuPower for the Roblox platform. It’s an exciting and challenging game that tasks players with defending their base from a variety of enemies. In the beginning, you have access to the basic turret and charger, but with enough time and (in-game) money — emphasis on the money — you can make the Omega Zappers and Isometric Emitters that will surely make quick work of the baddies.
As you begin to defend your base in Tower Defense: Mythic, you may be curious if any codes exist. If so, you’re in luck!
All Tower Defense: Mythic Codes
It can be rough starting from scratch in Tower Defense: Mythic. Thankfully, we have compiled a list of all working and expired codes from across the internet. Make sure you’re redeeming them as soon as possible, as they can expire at any time! And bookmark this page using CTRL+D to ensure you’re up to date on the latest codes!
Currently Active Codes
Last checked: January 23, 2023
- SNOW — Winter Skin Crate (New)
- WINTER22 — 250 Gems (New)
- HALLOWEENPART2 — 4k Coins
- HALLOWEEN22 — 4k Coins
- 9FAVS — Gems
- PHANTOM — Rewards
- COINZ — Coins
- VERIFY — Gems
- ACID — Basic Skin Crate
- 10MPLAYS – Rewards
- 10KLIKES – 4k Coins
- Skins – Redeem for 1 Basic Skin Crate
- FIRSTCODE — Redeem for $40,000.
- DISC1K — Redeem for $40,000.
- PATHBUILDER — Redeem for 1 Gem.
Currently Expired Codes
- There are no currently expired codes.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Codes For?
Tower Defense: Mythic offers codes to unlock freebies such as more in-game currency and gems. In-game currency can be used to buy more towers, and while you get more after each round, it can certainly help to have more.
How Do You Get More Codes?
How to Input / Redeem Codes?
To ensure you’re inputting codes correctly, follow these steps:
- Open Tower Defense: Mythic in the Roblox app.
- Click SETTINGS, which can be found to the left of the game window, in-between STORE and REBIRTH.
- Click OPEN next to CODES, which should be the second item in the SETTINGS window.
- Input your code, then click REDEEM.