Path of Exile has now deployed a new patch that addresses various bug fixes and game improvements. Most of these are minor quality-of-life things, but there are a couple of noteworthy pieces of information to digest. Let’s take a look at the Path of Exile August 25 patch notes for update 3.15.3.
The Path of Exile August 25 patch notes add an option to stop items on the ground from rendering if they are hidden by your item filter. It is a decent quality of life change, considering the sheer amount of loot in this game. It makes the item models not render, but the nameplates will still exist when pressing the alt key. In turn, this should increase game performance for high-density runs.
Additionally, a bug causing Heist Rogue to not be affected by increased Job Speed Modifiers was also implemented. It may be a nice change for players who farm a lot of Heist. Finally, an audio bug causing Sevet Tetherein to deafen a player’s audio as if they were dead has also been fixed. There are many more minor patch notes below.
Path of Exile August 25 Patch Notes
3.15.3 Patch Notes
- Added an option to stop items on the ground from rendering if they’re hidden by your item filter, which can help improve performance. This can be found under the Game category in Options.
- Added an option for propagating Supporter Pack Weapon Effects to your off-hand. This can be set when equipping a Weapon Effect to your main-hand in the Cosmetics Panel.
- Unwalkable terrain is no longer automatically revealed on the minimap in Expedition Logbook areas.
- Opening a Map with a “Area contains a Blight Encounter” Enchantment in an Atlas Region with the same Modifier on a Watchstone will no longer consume a charge of the Watchstones Modifier.
- Updated the description on Blight Scarabs to clarify Areas contain a single Blight Encounter (multiple Blight Encounters per area were never possible).
- Updated the “Blight chests in areas have X% chance to Duplicate contained Items” description to more accurately reflect its functionality.
- Updated the Strength of Blood Keystone Passive description to clarify that it does not affect Life Recovery from Instant Leech.
- Updated the Gut Instinct Atlas Passive description to clarify it does not provide Intelligence for the current Encounter’s Safehouse when releasing defeated Immortal Syndicate members.
- Fixed a bug where the Soul of the Brine King “You cannot be Frozen if you’ve been Frozen Recently” Pantheon Power was not working correctly.
- Fixed a bug where Modifiers that granted the chance for Breach Splinters to drop as Breachstones instead were not working correctly for Breach Splinters dropped from Breach Bosses.
- Fixed a bug where Modifiers that granted the chance for Legion Splinters to drop as Legion Emblems instead could cause only a single Legion Emblem to drop.
- Fixed a bug where Heist Trinket that caused Orbs of Transmutation to drop as Regal Orbs would also have a chance to drop them as Orbs of Alchemy or Chaos Orbs.
- Fixed a bug where Heist Trinkets that caused Orbs of Transmutation to drop as Orbs of Alchemy or Chaos Orbs had no effect.
- Fixed a bug where some Heist Rogues were not affected by increased Job speed Modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where some Heist Rogues could get stuck in doors.
- Fixed a bug where the Reflected Damage from Divergent Molten Shell was not penetrating Enemy Fire Resistance.
- Fixed a bug where Olroth, Origin of the Fall could briefly stop using skills if taunted by a minion in the first phase of his fight.
- Fixed a bug where the beam skill used by a Maven-created clone of the Plaza Map boss would not cancel when a player entered a Conqueror arena.
- Fixed a bug where multiple increased Quantity of Items found in this Area Zana Modifiers could be seen when viewing the Map Device.
- Fixed a bug where the beams in The Purifier’s arena during the second phase of the fight were not working correctly.
- Fixed a bug where Modifiers proposed to be removed by Rog were not being highlighted if you did not have the Advanced Mod Descriptions Option turned on.
- Fixed a bug where you were unable to confirm a haggle with Tujen if you had clicked in the Vendor window search bar.
- Fixed a bug where killing Sevet Tetherein would deafen audio as if the player died.
- Fixed a bug where the Passive Skill Points available button would disappear while you were in an area that you had previously died in.
- Fixed a bug where Divergent Boneshatter was not displaying all of its Additional Effects From Quality when viewing it with Advanced Mod Descriptions.
- Fixed a visual bug where non-damaging Ailments could show the wrong effective value on players.
- Fixed two client crashes.
- Fixed an instance crash.
That’s everything for the August 25 Path of Exile update. Stay in the loop with your favorite games by following our website’s Patch Notes section.