Professor Mirror has a request for you when you get to Research Level 2 on the nighttime level of Florio Nature Park. Pinsir likes to have friendly fighting matches with Heracross, but the professor wants the moment caught on camera. It’s a bit complicated to set this challenge up properly, so we’re here to walk you through it. Here’s how to complete Best Frenemies in New Pokemon Snap.
The LenTalk request reads, “There’s a Pokemon that Pinsir tussles with often, but the two are actually good friends.”
How to Complete Best Frenemies in New Pokemon Snap
- Enter Florio Nature Park (Night) on Research Level 2.
- Scan for the Pinsir on the left side of the path in the dirt mound.
- Throw an Illumina Orb at Pinsir to make him pop up.
- Scan a few times to get Heracross to fall out of the tree.
- Continue until you see Sylveon sleeping next to Torterra.
- Throw Illumina Orbs at Sylveon to wake it up.
- Play music to lure Sylveon over and break up the fight.
- Snap a picture of Pinsir and Heracross being friends.
Start by loading into Florio Nature Park (Night) on Research Level 2. You don’t have to do anything until you come across the dirt mound on the left side of the path with the Pinsir in it. Do a quick scan to get Pinsir to pop its horn up, and then hit it with an Illumina Orb to get him out of there. Pinsir must be hit with an Illumina Orb immediately to get it to come out of the ground.
Next, keep scanning until the Heracross falls out of the tree. Heracross should come down after three scans if you time it properly.
Continue along the path until you see the Torterra and Sylveon near the bend in the path. Hit Sylveon with an Illumina Orb to wake it up, and then keep playing music to lure it over.
It will show up during the friendly fight between Pinsir and Heracross taking place up the path. When Sylveon comes over and breaks it up, snap a photo of Pinsir. It should be a four-star photo, and it’s the one you need to show the professor to complete Best Frenemies in New Pokemon Snap. Follow along with our video if you need more help!