A new update is available for New Pokemon Snap on Nintendo Switch. New Pokemon Snap version 1.2 update includes a few bug fixes, but nothing too extensive. One important fix pertains to a mission that was made impossible to complete after version 1.1, called Proud Warrior. In this guide, we’ll show you how to update your game and give you a rundown of what’s new in the latest patch.
New Pokemon Snap version 1.2 update patch notes
Here are the patch notes for New Pokemon Snap version 1.2:
- Several issues have been addressed in order to create a more comfortable play experience.
- Fixes bugs, including the issue where players could not complete the Proud Warrior mission.
How to update New Pokemon Snap
Here is the process for updating New Pokemon Snap on Nintendo Switch:
- Connect the Nintendo Switch console to the internet.
- Return to the HOME Menu and launch the game.
- The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Once the update is installed, the newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.
If you are already connected to the internet, it’s likely you already have the update since it downloads and installs automatically. To play online, you will need to make sure you’re on the latest version. You also have to be a member of Nintendo Switch Online to use online connectivity features.
New Pokemon Snap version 1.2 released on May 27, 2021. It is the second update to the game, with the first being version 1.1, released on April 29, 2021.