If there’s two universally likeable things in this world, it’s Kirby and getting presents. Ergo, it stands to reason that Kirby getting presents would be, objectively speaking, the best thing that’s ever happened ever. It’s a scientific fact. If you’d like to bask in such a lovely feeling, then there’s a way you can shower Kirby with presents in Kirby and the Forgotten Land. Here’s what you need to know about Kirby and the Forgotten Land Present codes.
Once you’ve progressed enough in Kirby and the Forgotten Land to have rescued 50 Waddle Dees, a new building will open in Waddle Dee Town: Waddle Dee-Liveries. I can’t believe I just said “Waddle Dee” three times in the same sentence. Anyway, through Waddle Dee-Liveries, you can receive a variety of presents, all of which will be sent directly to the front door of Kirby’s house. These presents include things like Star Coins, Rare Stones, and storable healing items. You can earn lots of money and Rare Stones for upgrading your Copy Abilities, so don’t hesitate to redeem any codes you find!
All Kirby and the Forgotten Land Present Codes
Here are all the Present Codes hidden around Waddle Dee Town and what they reward you with. Heads up, these are case-sensitive. We also included a list of out-of-game Present Codes, their rewards, and their expiration dates where applicable. Use these to earn money, stones for upgrading your copy abilities, and other items.
Current Kirby and the Forgotten Land Present Codes
Last updated: June 21, 2022
- THANKYOUKIRBY – x1000 Star Coins, & x1 Rare Stone
- ICONELEMENTS – x300 Star Coins, & Kirby Burger
- KIRBYMICROSITE – x150 Star Coins, & Attack Boost
- KIRBYGAMESTOPCAN – x150 Star Coins, & Maxim Tomato
- KIRBYADVENTURECALI – x300 Star Coins, & 4 Food Items
- FIRSTPASSWORD – 100 Star Coins
- KIRBYTHEGOURMET – 1 Rare Stone, 1 Car-Mouth Cake
- KIRBYSTORY – 300 Star Coins
- BRAWLINGCOLOSSEUM – 500 Star Coins, 1 Attack Boost
- THANKYOUMETAKNIGHT – 3 Rare Stones
- CLEARDEMO – 300 Star Coins (no expiration)
- NEWADVENTURE – 300 Star Coins, 1 Rare Stone (no expiration)
- GAMENEWS – 1 Rare Stone (no expiration)
- KIRBYMICROSITE – 150 Star Coins, 1 Attack Boost (expires June 10th)
- MOUTHFULMODE – 100 Star Coins, 1 Car-Mouth Cake (expires April 25th)
- KIRBYNEWSDESK – 150 Star Coins, 1 Energy Drink (expires April 25th)
How to redeem Kirby and the Forgotten Land Present codes?
Here’s how to redeem Kirby and the Forgotten Land Present codes:
- Progress far enough in the game to unlock Waddle Dee-Liveries
- Talk to the Waddle Dee behind the counter and enter a Present Code
- If it’s valid, the present will appear in front of Kirby’s house for you to open
How do I get more Kirby and the Forgotten Land Present codes?
There are two ways to get Present Codes in Kirby and the Forgotten Land: finding them hidden around Waddle Dee town in-game, and finding them online outside the game.
As the clerk at Waddle Dee-Liveries tells you when it first opens, a handful of codes have been hidden around Waddle Dee Town. You can find these codes by standing in particular spots, then talking to Elfilin when he starts reacting. Technically, some of these codes can’t be found until you’ve progressed a certain amount into the game, but as long as you know the code, you can redeem it right away. These codes can also be redeemed offline, and will never expire.
Outside of the game proper, there are also some codes that can be found elsewhere. For example, there were two codes you could receive by playing through the demo version of Kirby and the Forgotten Land, and another you got from solving a puzzle on the game’s official website. You can also receive codes by checking out the game’s news posts on your Switch’s News menu. Bear in mind, these codes do require an internet connection to redeem, and some of them have expiration dates.
For more related content and guides, check out our website’s Kirby and the Forgotten Land section.