Hyper Scape season one is upon us, and the first week of challenges are released. Players will need to work their way through twelve different challenges this week, to uncover a couple of memory shards, deal damage, capture enemies, and much more. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the Hyper Scape Season 1 Week 1 Challenges.
Hyper Scape Season 1 Week 1 Challenges
Here’s a look at all the Hyper Scape Season 1 Week 1 challenges:
- Use a holo-tag during the Showdown (0/1): 50 BP
- Break barricades around T-LOOP (0/20): 50 BP
- Capture enemies with the Magnet hack (0/8): 50 BP
- Deal critical damage with the Dragonfly (0/400): 100 BP
- Place in the top 10 in any solo game mode (0/1): 100 BP
- Fuse items at any Landmark (0/70): 100 BP
- Get eliminations or assists on revealed enemies (0/4): 100 BP
- Win matches with a Crown Victory in any squad game mode (0/1): 200 BP
- Fuse 10 items in a single match (0/10): 200 BP
- Deal damage with fully fusioned items (0/2500): 200 BP
- Find Memory Shard 1.1 (0/1): Memory 1.1
- Find Memory Shard 1.2 (0/1): Memory 1.2
Memory Shard 1.1 Location
For one of this week’s challenges, players need to find something called a Memory Shard. We’ve found the Memory Shard 1.1. To find the Memory Shard 1.1, head over to Tora Garden. You will find the Memory Shard directly in front of the tall monument. Please refer to the map below for the specific location:
Memory Shard 1.2 Location
The second Memory Shard is much more hidden than the first. For this one, head over to Unity Hill, which is located on the far north side of the map. You will want to land on the eastern side of the area and look for the tall building with orange doors. Next to it is a stairway leading down to a glitched out door. Walk through there and you will find the second Shard.
Stay tuned for more guides for the Hyper Scape Season 1 Week 1 Challenges as we progress through them.