Disney Dreamlight Valley offers a fantastic gameplay loop for players to get themselves lost in, creating hours worth of fun just by completing simple tasks. But those tasks can take a lot of energy out of your character. Luckily, there are a lot of great ways to manage your energy in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
But there is also a way to use a game mechanic to your advantage and make things even easier than you may think. Today, we’re going to explain how to use Remy’s Realm to get free max energy in Disney Dreamlight Valley. Let’s check out how it’s done!
How to Use Remy’s Realm to Get Free Max Energy in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Disney Dreamlight Valley offers players several different Realms to visit, taking quests from its inhabitants and even allowing you to get them to move to Dreamlight Valley. One Realm that really comes in handy for cooking, and in this case, energy, is Remy’s Ratatouille Realm. It’s quite a simple list of steps to follow, so let’s explain how it works!
- First, start by opening your Map.
- Navigate to and select the Castle.
- Then, select to fast travel to the Ratatouille Realm (you can only access this realm if you’ve opened Remy’s store and/or have brought him to Dreamnlight Valley as a resident).
- Next, you’ll need to collect a few ingredients from the racks on the right side of the Kitchen in the Realm.
- 2x Milk
- 2x Cheese
- 2x Eggs
- 2x Butter
- Using these ingredients, you’ll then have to cook 2 Souffles at the cooking station.
- Finding the ingredients while cooking is easy, as all items collected within the Ratatouille Realm are indicated in your inventory with a Remy icon.
- Once cooked, go ahead and eat both Souffles.
- It’s important to note that you have to eat the Souffles from within the Ratatatouille Realm as all Realm items will disappear from your inventory once you leave it.
- After having eaten the Souffles, you’ll notice that your energy bar is completely filled with a shimmering golden bar, this indicates a “double-full energy bar”. This gives you double the energy so that you can work longer without having to stop to refuel sooner.
- You’ll also be able to return here as often as you’d like to repeat the process again.
But that’s all you need to know about how to get free max energy from Remy’s Realm in Disney Dreamlight Valley! It’s a great little feature that makes energy management a bit easier.